Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2017, 01:55 AM

14,682 posts, read 14,645,402 times

Advertisements

I really don't care about our country being a "laughing stock", I care about it becoming a fascist state, with an unstable narcissist as a figurehead and a white supremacist running things behind the scenes in conjunction with a foreign dictator.

Old 01-31-2017, 01:56 AM

6,418 posts, read 7,249,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Finland was allied with Hitler, and Finns joined the SS.

As I said, you are in no position to criticize the U.S.

And maybe it's news to you, but controlling who comes into your country is not fascism, and it's something that all countries do if they can.

The one exception has been the U.S., and now that's going to change.

Sorry that bothers you.

Well...not really.
Controlling your borders eh? Funny that, the reason Finland was co-belligerent with the Nazis was to protect its borders from invasion, to protect its independence. Also the Finnish SS Brigade were never accused of war crimes, although their very existence is still of course a sad piece of history.

Read this and tell me you don't recognise some of these signs of early Fascism
https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/fasci14chars.html I challenge all the Trump supports to read that and really really think about what's going on in the U.S.

Old 01-31-2017, 01:57 AM

6,418 posts, read 7,249,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
I suggest you worry about the Muslim attacks happening all over your country. The Western world has been propagandized to the point of malignant self-loathing. America is not experiencing any form of fascism....it's undergoing an increase in populism/nationalism as is France (Le Pen) the United Kingdom (Brexit) along with true leaders like Geert Wilders in the Netherlands who are leading the Dutch out of their nightmare.
Populism/Nationalism is how Fascism starts, read some history for goodness sake.

Old 01-31-2017, 02:12 AM

6,573 posts, read 6,738,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsku View Post
Populism/Nationalism is how Fascism starts, read some history for goodness sake.
Your version of history. Not reality. Europe is falling under the yoke of Islam as we speak. That should be your major concern. I have a minor in history from an Ivy League institution so save your smug reading suggestions for someone who cares. I'm well versed in what fascism is & it has nothing to do with what is happening in the West. You're another hysterical leftist...dime a dozen on City Data these days.

Old 01-31-2017, 02:41 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Your version of history. Not reality. Europe is falling under the yoke of Islam as we speak. That should be your major concern. I have a minor in history from an Ivy League institution so save your smug reading suggestions for someone who cares. I'm well versed in what fascism is & it has nothing to do with what is happening in the West. You're another hysterical leftist...dime a dozen on City Data these days.
Exactly.

The U.S. controlling its borders = "fascism."

Only the loony left could come up with such nonsense.

Old 01-31-2017, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
Nope. We turn back those who seek to arrive here without going through the correct channels.

We do not ban legitimate refugees based on the country they are from.

Two separate issues.
Australia heartlessly turns back desperate boat people.

And it only grants citizenship to people who are millionaires.

Australia is in no position to criticize the U.S.

Old 01-31-2017, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Controlling your borders eh? Funny that, the reason Finland was co-belligerent with the Nazis was to protect its borders from invasion, to protect its independence. Also the Finnish SS Brigade were never accused of war crimes, although their very existence is still of course a sad piece of history.
Finland fought for Hitler, and that alone makes it guilty of war crimes.

Your excuse for doing that is "protecting your borders."

The U.S. is protecting its borders.

But last I checked, we never fought for Hitler.

Quote:
Living and breathing human beings is also how Fascism starts, which makes your argument pointless.

Old 01-31-2017, 02:51 AM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Actually, they did plow through our parade on 9/11. Remember?'

You may also recall that intelligence briefings predicted the attack and it was ignored by the moron who was president then.
It was not ignored. It was very vague "predictions." Maybe if the moron president who was impeached accepted to take Bin Laden into custody when he had the change, 9/11 would have been just another routine day.

Old 01-31-2017, 02:53 AM

6,573 posts, read 6,738,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Exactly.

The U.S. controlling its borders = "fascism."

Only the loony left could come up with such nonsense.
These people have been propagandized out of their ever loving minds. The real revolution, the real fight for freedom is being waged by men like Geert Wilders & Nigel Farage. The fight is for borders & the nation-state. The fight is to keep out a 7th century death cult that passes itself off as a religion.

Old 01-31-2017, 02:54 AM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Plus, they have all that oil.
The U.S. buys more oil from Canada and Mexico than from Saudi Arabia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies