Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2017, 06:56 AM

6,898 posts, read 4,732,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
You folks have been so busy dividing yourselves into two opposing teams you've forgotten the world's a much bigger place than your little football field.

Stop your petty bickering for a few minutes and take the time to actually look around you at everything happening today with some sort of critical thinking skills other than the silly infantile name calling we routinely see on here from either of them.

What's unfolding before your very eyes should alarm you with it's parallels to a number of previous historical events that had terrible long term consequences.

The tendency to defend or laud what would normally be judged as outrageous behaviour and unacceptable if performed by any other person of importance hoping the outcome will produce the desired results is akin to baiting a bear that's been eating your stock by tying yourself to a tree on his known path to your barn.

You and your stock are fix'n to have a very bad day.
Well, you just keep taking in those refugees, you're saving the U.S. a lot of problems.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/28/re...g-young-girls/

The Truth About Refugees - The Rebel

Misbehaving Syrian students are a federal problem | AKIN | Columnists | Opinion

Old 02-02-2017, 07:08 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,402,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsku View Post
It amazes me how people in the age of information can still manage to not learn from history.
Says someone who thinks that a country controlling its own borders is the same thing as "fascism."

Old 02-02-2017, 07:11 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,799,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
He has been in office a little over a month and you know this how? He is working to protect the American people from the same crap that is happening with immigrants in Europe and Sweden.
Sweden IS in Europe.

Old 02-02-2017, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Sweden IS in Europe.
Yep, my bad.

Old 02-02-2017, 07:28 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,799,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post

Heaping on the insults -- while telling people they shouldn't insult others in another thread -- shows me that you are very confused and lacking in self-awareness.
Where have I "heaped on" insults? I post strongly opinionated comments in these threads -- as do you an-- but I don't do personal insults. Plenty of your fellow Trumpsters really DO become insulting, but you don't seem to take issue with that.

I just don't get it: you guys worship a slick salesman who dishes out nasty insults as though they were candy, but you get offended by opposing views, and you see "insults" where there are none.

Old 02-02-2017, 07:38 AM

6,418 posts, read 7,215,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Says someone who thinks that a country controlling its own borders is the same thing as "fascism."
Do you really think this is just about the travel ban? Wake up! There's a whole lot more going on than that. Although I expect many of the rumours are being leaked purposefully to make us outraged and then the actual outcome will be a bit tamer so we feel relieved - we shouldn't feel relieved though, its all just part of the plan.

Old 02-02-2017, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Where have I "heaped on" insults?
Quote:
....You choose to be myopic; I don't.

Please go get some experience outside of the US. It'll do ya good.
You can't even take responsibility for your own words, which are condescending and insulting.

Very immature -- in addition to showing that your arguments are so weak that you have to resort to put-downs based on nothing.

Old 02-02-2017, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Do you really think this is just about the travel ban? Wake up! There's a whole lot more going on than that. Although I expect many of the rumours are being leaked purposefully to make us outraged and then the actual outcome will be a bit tamer so we feel relieved - we shouldn't feel relieved though, its all just part of the plan.
"it's all just part of the plan."

You sound paranoid.

Old 02-02-2017, 08:19 AM

Quote:
What plan do you refer to?

Old 02-02-2017, 08:21 AM

1,111 posts, read 1,178,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Did you also protest when Obama also paused a refugee program from a predominantly Muslim country?
Did Obama go to a peer and ask "How can I do a Muslim ban legally?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies