Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 05:03 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
The U.S. Government Turned Away Thousands of Jewish Refugees, Fearing That They Were Nazi Spies

This kind of reminds me of that time when ships full of fleeing jewish people from Germany ended up back in germany sent to gas chambers when turned away by America. I think back how racist America was in the 1940's but I guess things never change people just hide their racism more.

The U.S. Government Turned Away Thousands of Jewish Refugees, Fearing That They Were Nazi Spies | History | Smithsonian
My ancestors were send back to illness they got on the boat and they died in Auswitz.

However your post is disgusting and fake news. I'm so appalled by losers on the left trying to use propaganda like Hitler used to get other to feel sorry.

I'm so done with the left losing tactics that are beyond the truth!!!

I'm a 2nd generation Holocaust survivor who lost half my family and this weekend I spoke with my mom who parents were gassed when she was 7 years old.

Stop the left propaganda!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2017, 05:04 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
IOW, all the claims that he's somehow different, an outsider, will do things differently are just a steaming load.
He's a raging statist just like your Messiah Obama.

I'm here to point out the hypocrisy.

BTW: wanna help the refugees? If so you should be pushing for them to go to stable Middle Eastern states instead of coming here. Cost wise many more lives could be saved not to mention the fact they can be in a place much similar to their home country (food, religion, dress, culture).

When Germany took in the Syrian refugees they found out real quick that these folks couldn't read or write in their own language. So how would they learn German or English?

But this isn't about helping people. It's political grandstanding. The Left knows 3 out of 4 Muslims here voted for Hillary. So instead of helping many times more refugees by putting them in a nearby stable country let's bring a much smaller percentage here to up the votes.

It's all about patting yourself on your back when you play the Left vs Right game.

Old 01-30-2017, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxon View Post
And how many Jews shot up, blew up and other wise killed those who did not believe as they did? There in lies the liberal stupidity.
It's derangement at this point for the mainstream statist Left.

Old 01-30-2017, 05:08 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
Quote:
The U.S. Government Turned Away Thousands of Jewish Refugees, Fearing That They Were Nazi Spies

This kind of reminds me of that time when ships full of fleeing jewish people from Germany ended up back in germany sent to gas chambers when turned away by America. I think back how racist America was in the 1940's but I guess things never change people just hide their racism more.

The U.S. Government Turned Away Thousands of Jewish Refugees, Fearing That They Were Nazi Spies | History | Smithsonian
That was a Democrat who did that...FDR.

Old 01-30-2017, 05:08 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
President Trump and Saudi Arabia’s king agreed to support “safe zones” in Syria and Yemen, according to the White House, signaling a potential policy shift in the Middle East.

Trump had campaigned on creating safe zones in Syria to allow relief for families hurt by the ongoing war as an alternative to them fleeing to the United States and elsewhere.

US and Saudi Arabia agree to support ‘safe zones’ | New York Post

Above is the best solution for everyone. Look at the refugees in Germany, most of them don't even want to be there. Who the hell want to be a second class citizen in a foreign country?

So safe zone for them, rebuild their countries. If you really want to support the refugees, you should support the "safe zone" in Syria and Yemen.

Old 01-30-2017, 05:10 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,034,396 times
First they came for the Muslims, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Muslim.

Then they came for the gays, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not gay.

Then they came for the poor, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not poor.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Old 01-30-2017, 05:13 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Nobody is going after the Muslims.

Old 01-30-2017, 05:13 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,034,396 times
Quote:
So this is Trumps way of doing something? I think Obama's foreign policy in the middle east was a disaster starting with Libya. Obama and Clinton were directly responsible for ISIS, and Syrian civil war.
You forgot about that whole Iraq war that created the uncontrolled area that allows ISIS and other such groups to grow. Who got that war going and most heavily supported it? Oh, yeah - Bush and his right-wing oil-loving cronies. Blaming Obama for ISIS is just more "alternate facts" from the alt-right.

Old 01-30-2017, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
President Trump and Saudi Arabia’s king agreed to support “safe zones” in Syria and Yemen, according to the White House, signaling a potential policy shift in the Middle East.

Trump had campaigned on creating safe zones in Syria to allow relief for families hurt by the ongoing war as an alternative to them fleeing to the United States and elsewhere.

US and Saudi Arabia agree to support ‘safe zones’ | New York Post

Above is the best solution for everyone. Look at the refugees in Germany, most of them don't even want to be there. Who the hell want to be a second class citizen in a foreign country?

So safe zone for them, rebuild their countries. If you really want to support the refugees, you should support the "safe zone" in Syria and Yemen.
Saves lives. Saves money. Allows refugees to stay within their culture making their lives better.

But Trump is Hitler!!!! Hitler I say!!!

Damn, we almost had the answer.

Old 01-30-2017, 05:18 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,282,562 times
Quote:

Jesus, how old are you?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies