Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 03:33 AM

39,208 posts, read 27,575,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
I prefer my Dad's old US Army Officer's Colt, myself. I'm glad he passed on before he got a chance to see what the once proud Democracy he served for 30 years and fought for in three wars for has turned into. Trump supporters certainly have conveniently non-existent short term memories. Remember how much your fearless Comrade adores Russian President Putin? Remember that the CIA, FBI, Homeland Security and every other US government security agency all agree that Russian hackers actively interfered in the United States election? If you want to see a communist sympathizer, go look in your mirror. Your Comrade hero has managed to turn a majority of Americans against him in just 8 short days. Check out the latest Gallup polls if you don't believe me.

I'm the proud liberal daughter of a career US Army Officer and I live on a ranch out West and I have a gun. I'll fight the Russians and their right wing supporters just like my dad did. You can bet on it.
Hopefully you don't have to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2017, 10:39 AM

2,026 posts, read 2,773,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
I prefer my Dad's old US Army Officer's Colt, myself. I'm glad he passed on before he got a chance to see what the once proud Democracy he served for 30 years and fought for in three wars for has turned into. Trump supporters certainly have conveniently non-existent short term memories. Remember how much your fearless Comrade adores Russian President Putin? Remember that the CIA, FBI, Homeland Security and every other US government security agency all agree that Russian hackers actively interfered in the United States election? If you want to see a communist sympathizer, go look in your mirror. Your Comrade hero has managed to turn a majority of Americans against him in just 8 short days. Check out the latest Gallup polls if you don't believe me.

I'm the proud liberal daughter of a career US Army Officer and I live on a ranch out West and I have a gun. I'll fight the Russians and their right wing supporters just like my dad did. You can bet on it.
Russia is not communist anymore. Russia does not want to invade the US or turn us into a communist country. The leftist want to do just that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
Why does dissolution of America mean "no more west civilzation"?? I don''t understand.

If America disappears, other western countries will continue to exist and so will west civilisation. I don't think many people think America is indispensable to either.
Other western countries are also under the same attack by the barbaric invaders and the progressive traitors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
People like you should be sent to live in war torn Syria.....Do you know the meaning of the word empathy? I doubt it.
Its not empathy that you are demanding, but suicidal pathological altruism. There is a difference. Syrians can go to any country neighboring syria, but instead they just want to take the opportunity and get rich by proximity to rich people.

Old 01-30-2017, 10:42 AM

33,553 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
People like you should be sent to live in war torn Syria.....Do you know the meaning of the word empathy? I doubt it.
Why doesn't the middle east open their borders? The culture is the same and they can surely afford it. We are 20 trillion dollars in debt you dumb progressives.

Old 01-30-2017, 10:51 AM

20,707 posts, read 19,349,208 times
Quote:

Do you know the meaning of the word stupidity? The cost to settle one person in the West is about 15 times to settle them in the Middle East. You think offering people a chance at a winning lottery ticket it better than a plan to have many more spared?

Where were the tears when Obama was droning and destabilizing these countries? I opposed these wars. Where are the tears for all the people that must be left behind since we cannot settle them all? Moreover Christians and Yazidis and Druze are far more vulnerable and cannot be safely put in refugee camps, even among this not loyal to ISIS. Those are the only ones to even argue for refugee status. Even so all that does is drain man power to fight ISIS. Its the able bodied that can even run at all and they are typically young men.

Old 01-30-2017, 10:58 AM

20,707 posts, read 19,349,208 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

Libya Economy: Population, GDP, Inflation, Business, Trade, FDI, Corruption
Dictator Muammar Qadhafi was overthrown in 2011, and political upheaval continues to this day. In June 2014, Libya held its second parliamentary election since the fall of Qadhafi; in November, the Supreme Constitutional Court ruled that the elected parliament was constitutionally illegitimate. Pro-Islamist militias allied with the Muslim Brotherhood have established parallel institutions. Oil and natural gas provide about 80 percent of GDP, 95 percent of export revenues, and 99 percent of government revenues. Economic recovery began in 2012, but political instability, factional clashes, and security threats from Libyan followers of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) are serious deterrents to growth. The government faces major challenges in disarming and demobilizing militias, improving the rule of law, and reforming the state-dominated economy.
Libya GDP | 1990-2017 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast | News

Where were the liberal tears when Hillary Clinton left these people to die?

Old 01-30-2017, 11:27 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buenos View Post
Apparently 2017 is the year the progressives decided to dissolve America.
They want slay the gold laying goose for a big dinner for the poor of the world, but next morning there will be nothing left, no western civilization, nothing that's worth anything.
I am talking about the temper tantrums of the globalist anarcho-communist emotion-only-driven progressives who are protesting president Trump's visa ban for people from hostile countries, and the building of The Beautiful Wall.
Progressives, your children and grandchildren when grow up, will curse your names forever for ruining this civilized and safe country. You brought us mass immigration of millions of barbarians the last few decades, and now it seems you are trying to force open the flood gates to let in hudreds of millions to suck our (productive capitalists who want to leave in safe neighborhoods) blood completely dry. With hundreds of millions of third worlders there will be sharia law, terror attacks every day, state mandated executions of rape victims, no economy as all the productive people already killed by the third worlders or run away from the USA, no technological civilization (as the barbarians would be unable to maintain what we built up in centuries)...
That if we let you continue your destruction, or give in in any way to your open border demands.

This link should open your eyes , well at least if you actually have one . If you are a narrow minded bigot it will likely do nothing to help you. But who knows, maybe you are not a racist who delights in hate.

To my Jewish, Irish, Asian and Italian friends | Phil's Stock World

Old 01-30-2017, 11:28 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Do you know the meaning of the word stupidity? The cost to settle one person in the West is about 15 times to settle them in the Middle East. You think offering people a chance at a winning lottery ticket it better than a plan to have many more spared?

Where were the tears when Obama was droning and destabilizing these countries? I opposed these wars. Where are the tears for all the people that must be left behind since we cannot settle them all? Moreover Christians and Yazidis and Druze are far more vulnerable and cannot be safely put in refugee camps, even among this not loyal to ISIS. Those are the only ones to even argue for refugee status. Even so all that does is drain man power to fight ISIS. Its the able bodied that can even run at all and they are typically young men.
umm Trump just turned away a Yazidis women, who had completed all vetting . but I guess to you that is a good thing....

Old 01-30-2017, 11:37 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,428,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I see a half hearted Communist Revolution, perpetuated by a bunch of young cowards, that are afraid to show their faces, to carry out their fantasies.
They are going to meet the person packing heat and it will not be too apologetic.
speaking of fantasies...

Old 01-30-2017, 06:01 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
Lefties can buy guns as well! They'll probably buy better ones too!
Then they better just commit murder, instead of getting up in someones face and pushing them around or they may not be able to skin that pistol fast enough.
Do you really want to unhinge people that will sit in the woods for hours, freezing their asses off, kill a 200-300 lbs animal from 6 football fields away and gut it, skin it out quarter it up and eat it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies