Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 06:44 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
I know there many here who have no problem with the consequences of any of the acts that Trump has set off in the short time. They are just in heaven right now.

But at least some of you must be worried?
Do you question why the list of countries banned has excluded Saudi Arabia that gave us 9/11? Pakistan where Osama was caught and killed? Or do you truly believe they just used Obama's list because, you know, they just admire him so much and follow all his instructions?
Do you worry cost of good will go up if the 20% tariff comes to pass?
Do you worry what is happening to your health insurance if Obamacare is repealed?
Do you worry perhaps you made a mistake voting for Trump?
Do you worry that he has no idea how to manage this governance thing and leaving it all to Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway and Kushner? Is that good enough?

Where are those people?
No-

So far, so good!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2017, 09:33 AM

7,974 posts, read 7,346,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Some people seem to have forgotten the Tea Party and how crazy they behaved! They have selective memory's. These same people are calling the Dems obstructing. Give me a f ing break....
I attended Tea Party rallies for five years.

Let's see...we sang patriotic songs and hymns. We had clergy praying for the country. The ladies from the Christian Coalition sold cold beverages and baked goods. We saluted veterans from 5 wars (most in wheelchairs)...the VFW was always present. There were speeches protesting the direction of the liberals and the current administration...one, I remember, was about the influx of illegal aliens and what it was doing to other areas of the state (I well know about that, because we moved away from one of those areas 20 years ago). The local high school marching band played. One speech maker was an African American professor from an area college. A conservative Republican, of course, who disagreed with Obama's direction.

We picked up our litter from the courthouse lawn and dispersed.

I guess you thought we were just "crazy" for disagreeing with you.

Old 02-01-2017, 05:44 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
I know there many here who have no problem with the consequences of any of the acts that Trump has set off in the short time. They are just in heaven right now.

But at least some of you must be worried?
Do you question why the list of countries banned has excluded Saudi Arabia that gave us 9/11? Pakistan where Osama was caught and killed? Or do you truly believe they just used Obama's list because, you know, they just admire him so much and follow all his instructions?
Do you worry cost of good will go up if the 20% tariff comes to pass?
Do you worry what is happening to your health insurance if Obamacare is repealed?
Do you worry perhaps you made a mistake voting for Trump?
Do you worry that he has no idea how to manage this governance thing and leaving it all to Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway and Kushner? Is that good enough?

Where are those people?
Trump does make me uneasy tho, Hillary was STILL the worst choice IMHO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies