Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 11:40 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,923,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
He had his nuts cut off long ago.
Ashton Kutcher is married to a gorgeous woman, Mila Kunis, who was a refugee from Ukraine. Maybe that's why he feels so strongly about Trump's attitude toward refugees.

Personally, I don't care what any celebrity says, but I'm glad most of them agree with me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2017, 11:42 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,266,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Does this list include Reality Show hosts?

Trump put his hat in, he entered a 17 candidate race in the Republican Party for the nomination and ran for the General Election and he debated his proposals on the political stage and won.

these Hollywood actors haven't done that, all they do is talk smack for 1 or 2 minutes in Awards Shows where they don't get challenge from the other side.

that's the difference.

Old 01-30-2017, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
Trump put his hat in, he entered a 17 candidate race in the Republican Party for the nomination and ran for the General Election and he debated his proposals on the political stage and won.

these Hollywood actors haven't done that, all they do is talk smack for 1 or 2 minutes in Awards Shows where they don't get challenge from the other side.

that's the difference.
Well, we could debate all night on how Trump won, but that's old news. I don't remember hearing him debate anything of substance. I do, however, remember hearing "Little Marco" and "Lyin' Ted" and a lot of talk about the size of his hands..almost as obsessive as the size of his inaugural crowd.

Old 01-30-2017, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Ashton Kutcher is married to a gorgeous woman, Mila Kunis, who was a refugee from Ukraine. Maybe that's why he feels so strongly about Trump's attitude toward refugees.

is that the woman he cheated with when he was married to Demi Moore? o.k......... Mila Kunis stated in 2011 that her parents had "amazing jobs", and that the family was "very lucky" and "not poor"; they had decided to leave the USSR because they saw "no future" there for Kunis and her brother.

If Kutcher can't tell the difference between refugees from terrorists states sponsors of today that its very hard vet to the Cold War refugees during the 80's then he is an moron and shouldn't be talking about it especially on an award show where the other side of the debate can't answer....that's the reason you don't have national security and immigration debate on an award show.

Old 01-30-2017, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
is that the woman he cheated with when he was married to Demi Moore? o.k......... Mila Kunis stated in 2011 that her parents had "amazing jobs", and that the family was "very lucky" and "not poor"; they had decided to leave the USSR because they saw "no future" there for Kunis and her brother.

If Kutcher can't tell the difference between refugees from terrorists states sponsors of today that its very hard vet to the Cold War refugees during the 80's then he is an moron and shouldn't be talking about it especially on an award show where the other side of the debate can't answer....that's the reason you don't have national security and immigration debate on an award show.
Nobody forced you to watch it, right? I already said I don't particularly care to hear celebrities give their personal political views, but it's their right as it is yours to ignore them. I've never been a person who is in awe of Hollywood stars, but he's worth an estimated $140 million, so I guess he can say whatever he wants on a TV show and it won't hurt him too much.

Old 01-30-2017, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Well, we could debate all night on how Trump won, but that's old news. I don't remember hearing him debate anything of substance. I do, however, remember hearing "Little Marco" and "Lyin' Ted" and a lot of talk about the size of his hands..almost as obsessive as the size of his inaugural crowd.

maybe you were watching too much Hillary and Bernie debates and how they were going to pay free college and free healthcare for everybody including illegals and their immigration policy which basically is if you make it here and are not a terrorist you get to stay that missed Trump's proposals.

THE 30 STATES that voted Trump heard his proposals and voted for him.....you must have been in the 20 states that voted for Hillary....

Old 01-31-2017, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Nobody forced you to watch it, right? I already said I don't particularly care to hear celebrities give their personal political views, but it's their right as it is yours to ignore them. I've never been a person who is in awe of Hollywood stars, but he's worth an estimated $140 million, so I guess he can say whatever he wants on a TV show and it won't hurt him too much.

and its our right to criticize his ignorance.....free speech its a 2 way street.

he is worth 140 million????? since when liberals judge a man by the size of his wallet?.....unless he says something you liberals agree..LOL

Old 01-31-2017, 12:42 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,366,177 times
I wish a butterfly fart would wipe out these multi millionaires jobs and riches, leave them scraping for work to pay bills and provide for themselves and family.

People that pretend to be someone else for a living and get paid by those who watch their performances preaching to me thier 'core beliefs' are to me a nuisance. Too many of them think they must sway the people's lives are simply are hypocritical to say the least.

You people are entertainment.- nothing more. I don't look to you for guidance in life.

Old 01-31-2017, 01:18 AM

I remember when Ted Nugent called Obama a "subhuman mongrel" and so many Republicans thought he was cool, but when Hollywood actors defend liberty, they want them to shut up.

Such hypocrisy!

Old 01-31-2017, 03:43 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,366,177 times
The real hippocrisy is the butt hurt crying left pushing utter destruction when their candidate lost - all in the name of democracy.

We are a Republic, not a democracy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies