Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 06:14 AM

5,734 posts, read 3,252,087 times

Advertisements

you are a complete moron or a total liar. He barred people from Iran for six months, bombed libya and let the ambassador die.
Are seriously going to tell me that it didnt happen? what kind of drugs are you doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
No he did not. That bull**** needs to die because its absolutely false.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2017, 06:15 AM

5,734 posts, read 3,252,087 times
and it was the same list from the Obama administration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Because the list of 'certain countries' conspicuously omits some countries with a history of involvement in Islamic terrorism and reduces Trump's action to the level of an attention grabbing publicity stunt, nothing more.

Old 02-01-2017, 07:11 AM

30,160 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Because it was a total chit show from the very beginning with five -year olds being handcuffed and people with green cards being refused entry.

It should not apply ( and now supposedly doesn't) to people already vetted such as green card holders and people ALREADY here on student visa's.

Had Trump bothered to inform his heads of state - maybe the roll out would not have been such a complete and utter embarrassment to our country.
I am an American citizen with no criminal issues whatsoever and have never traveled to the middle east. Yet at the airport over the past years I am treated just as suspiciously as a foreign national from a country with strong terror ties.

For 16 years now Americans have had to endure all the extra security issues at the airport. Airport security has to pretend that anyone is a potential threat and possible terrorist, including Americans in wheelchairs, elderly people, children, etc. We all know what group of people pose the real threat but Americans deal with it.

A few hundred foreign nationals get a little inconvenienced out of hundreds of millions from their countries and the left goes nuts over this.

Deal with it.

Old 02-01-2017, 07:18 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,302,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Read an interesting article that suggest (what I suspected and have touched on) Trump's EO was meant for the dog and pony show. It really has no effect on securing the borders and was meant to seem like he was doing something so soon. I agree. There are a million ways that order could have been written to be more effectual. Either they really are incompetent & unaware or they were just putting on a show.

We fell for it. Any of that Kool-Aid floating around.
Yes, I've read that too. I've also read that he knew parts of the EO wouldn't hold up but he did it anyway to make it look like he was keeping a promise that would never have panned out in the first place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies