Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 10:30 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,656,169 times

Advertisements

I will vote even for the devil itself if he will deport my mother in-low with her cat.

Old 01-31-2017, 10:31 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,902,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Just because he campaigned on a Muslim ban and asked Giuliani on advice on how to implement a Muslim ban still makes it totes unfair to call it a Muslim ban. Got it.
Hey, Mr. Brilliant and so intelligent high wizard!!!!

Explain to us... HOW it is a Muslim ban when not every country that has Muslims is banned from allowing Muslims into this country?

What is that?

Yeah, thought so...

Sit down and shut up!

Old 01-31-2017, 10:38 AM

9,006 posts, read 13,831,283 times
Wow,so several people did NOT read the article.

First,why are they getting banned if they are Christians?

Second,nobody read that they are green card holders,which implies they came LEGALLY.
Why would they not vote to secure the border from immigrants who came here ILLEGALLY.

The Doctor and his wife came fair and Square,so IDK what the OP means when he says "Wake Up call"?

This anti-Trump stuff is getting out of hand.

Old 01-31-2017, 10:58 AM

4,040 posts, read 2,555,023 times
Quote:
Just because he campaigned on a Muslim ban and asked Giuliani on advice on how to implement a Muslim ban still makes it totes unfair to call it a Muslim ban. Got it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post

Explain to us... HOW it is a Muslim ban when not every country that has Muslims is banned from allowing Muslims into this country?

What is that?

Yeah, thought so...

Sit down and shut up!
Those facts do not fit the narrative.

Old 01-31-2017, 11:08 AM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post

What is that?

Yeah, thought so...

Sit down and shut up!
Ask Giuliani, he's the one who used the moniker.

Old 01-31-2017, 11:10 AM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
What was that quote?

Quote:
"I never thought leopards would eat MY face," sobs woman who voted for the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party.
Going to get some use out of that, I suspect.

But there is a point being missed here - clearly this is an well-integrated family. For the latest group of immigrants to want to pull the ladder out once they're safe in the lifeboat is as traditional as it gets, when it comes to American values.

Old 01-31-2017, 11:12 AM

13,410 posts, read 9,941,794 times
Quote:
What was that quote?

"I never thought leopards would eat MY face," sobs woman who voted for the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party.
Exactly. I feel the leopards will eat well in the upcoming months.

Old 01-31-2017, 11:23 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post

"""Trump has said that Syrian Christians will be given priority when it comes to applying for refugee status in the United States. So give him some time, miracles cannot be created overnight""".
And this is exactly why he EO is illegal and cannot stand.

Absolutely stupid. All he has done is build angry , alienate allies and fed the thugs the hate they desire.

Bannon is running the show, his sidekick little Trumpy just does what he is told because he does not understand what he is even signing. He can read it, but cannot understand what it means, he does not have the ability.

Old 01-31-2017, 12:47 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,326,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Wow,so several people did NOT read the article.

First,why are they getting banned if they are Christians?

Second,nobody read that they are green card holders,which implies they came LEGALLY.
Why would they not vote to secure the border from immigrants who came here ILLEGALLY.

The Doctor and his wife came fair and Square,so IDK what the OP means when he says "Wake Up call"?

This anti-Trump stuff is getting out of hand.
the wake up call is that these people see Trump campaigning with all this coded "America First" and his whole campaign is built around kicking people out and building walls, and these people thought it didn't apply to them. Many "model minorities" have this arrogance about them that "well other groups are just lazy and I work hard so I'm going to get a pass from this xenophobia". Many of these little minority groups will be the first to crap on black people and say they are making up racism, then when it comes to their doorstep they are sitting on a plane back to Syria. Wake up call. All the rhetoric Trump put out was crystal clear to those who were really listening. I don't even necessarily blame Trump here, these people were fine with that rhetoric when they thought it wasn't about them and their family. No sympathy for them.

Old 01-31-2017, 12:50 PM

13,899 posts, read 6,439,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
the wake up call is that these people see Trump campaigning with all this coded "America First" and his whole campaign is built around kicking people out and building walls, and these people thought it didn't apply to them. Many "model minorities" have this arrogance about them that "well other groups are just lazy and I work hard so I'm going to get a pass from this xenophobia". Many of these little minority groups will be the first to crap on black people and say they are making up racism, then when it comes to their doorstep they are sitting on a plane back to Syria. Wake up call. All the rhetoric Trump put out was crystal clear to those who were really listening. I don't even necessarily blame Trump here, these people were fine with that rhetoric when they thought it wasn't about them and their family. No sympathy for them.
Nope, no sympathy for them is right. **** happens, they just have to deal with it. Oh well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies