Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2017, 06:48 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times

Advertisements

Its Fake News mostly but there are those who are being played into being part of it. No doubt financed by George Soros whose goal is to stage a coup against trump and to install martial law.

Old 02-03-2017, 10:07 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,371,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Its Fake News mostly but there are those who are being played into being part of it. No doubt financed by George Soros whose goal is to stage a coup against trump and to install martial law.
Or by Steve Bannon and Robert Mercer, who want to blow up the government and install a Facist regime.

Old 02-03-2017, 11:39 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,838,779 times
Thumbs down *

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1
The OP is feeling his own party's agitation, violence, and propaganda. Nothing more.
Wrong...IM THINKING OF THE SAFETY OF THIS COUNTRY AND THE WORLD!!!!!!

Something that digitally controlled ppl cant think of!!

Old 02-03-2017, 12:17 PM

90 posts, read 55,596 times
I was hoping after Nov that president Trump would try to work more diligently at the most pressing problem at hand in trying to calm down our nation. I believe, very impartially here, that we are lacking a true leader. All the people whom have their own views have no direction as we've always had before. I absolutely don't feel the eos and proposed bills can do any good if the extreme dissension in our country is allowed to continue.

No one has any idea what is going to be proposed, changed, put on the table, is part of the plan coming up or anything. Everyone is guessing how they will be affected in each and every person's life, no matter what their strong beliefs are. No one is guiding anyone in our country. I was really waiting for this. As a person whose family will be affected negatively in many ways, I can still have a solution for any proposed actions by deciding where we can be least affected if there were some kind of logical plan written down and released. Irregardless of whom is going to be angry with what, some kind of compromise has to be made and we need some kind of reassurances from this man whom is supposed to be our leader. Is there any logical way it can be agreed upon that, at least if we are to rationally go on as a whole country, everyone of any background be considered and addressed at least?

No matter whom you think is to blame, it's a boiling pot left to explode and our leader should be trying to turn it down instead of fanning the flame. Isn't that why we have a president first and foremost? To lead and guide we, as a nation, it's citizens?

Old 02-03-2017, 03:39 PM

2,319 posts, read 2,558,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
There are exceptions. Most Liberals have never touched a gun and scared of them. Many would love to ban them completely or severely restrict.

Take your Martial arts to the South side of Chicago and see how long you last.
You are so totally wrong about that. And we "liberals" don't want to ban guns...you see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear. But you are wrong. But keep on thinking that way...totally does not matter.

Old 02-03-2017, 03:45 PM

26,653 posts, read 28,677,767 times
Something has happened these past few days. Maybe it's due to someone new coming on board? Tillerson maybe? Because Trump was talking about putting an embassy (?) in Jerusalem and then that idea went away. Now he's backing down on supporting settlements on the west bank.

Trump obviously is clueless but he has people telling him what to do. Maybe the person telling him what to do has changed? We all wonder who is really in charge.

Old 02-03-2017, 03:48 PM

2,319 posts, read 2,558,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_trekkies View Post

No matter whom you think is to blame, it's a boiling pot left to explode and our leader should be trying to turn it down instead of fanning the flame. Isn't that why we have a president first and foremost? To lead and guide we, as a nation, it's citizens?
You are absolutely correct - we sorely need to be one people instead of two -- as the soviets said many years ago, they don't have to lift a finger to bring us down ... we will do it ourselves by remaining divided. And because now we do not have a leader who can, or even wants to, unite all Americans, we are going to have to work hard to try to do it ourselves. We won't move forward at all if we cannot get this simple and IMPORTANT concept instead of working so hard to be right...everyone wants to be right and no one wants to learn to compromise, work together to make our country better for everyone.

Old 02-03-2017, 03:51 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,654,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
The entire fabric of America appears to be unravelling with each passing day,as the chaotic reign of Trump rampages through our collective sensibilities like an unloved,dreaded season.

Is anyone else feeling the tragic,dystopian regression of the United States,as Trumps repugnant reign gains unholy ground?

I think we may be headed for a revolution!! (You can hear the clicks of the roller coaster car as it slowly makes it way to the top of the peak....)

I havent ever seen this amount of seperation amoung ppl,its like they are all being controlled!! (The trump puppets) and nothing he does thats BAD will register with them as being bad.. (Like his RUDE nature towards others)
Yes, I feel it. I just mentioned on another thread, I think as long as there are enough of us who will not stand idly by and let our US be taken down this dark road--there is hope. Any movement which goes to any extreme usually is countered by an opposing movement. That will be those of us who never stop speaking out and never stop fighting what is happening. There's enough of us to make a difference...keep writing your representatives, make those calls and never give up.

Old 02-03-2017, 05:55 PM

3,499 posts, read 2,786,886 times
America as we know it is doomed. And it's both Trump's and his supporters faults, and the leftists faults.

Old 02-03-2017, 05:58 PM

7,275 posts, read 5,284,192 times
In a thread of mine I equated what we are currently seeing now with Trump the chaos theory.

Good or bad can come from the chaos theory. We shall see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies