Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 01:14 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,077,833 times

Advertisements

This isn't new. We've always done this.

You're just giddy because these are Africans. In really, we do this to everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2017, 01:18 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,884,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
no it isn't. Obama would have pardoned these guys and gave them welfare benefits.
But even though he could have he didn't, so your comment is another Lie.

Old 01-31-2017, 01:19 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,884,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

You're just giddy because these are Africans. In really, we do this to everyone.
Yeup, that just about sums it up.

Old 01-31-2017, 01:22 PM

13,899 posts, read 6,411,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
We don't do it to everyone. THAT is a lie. There have been countless Illegals that have committed crimes and were set free to hide out in sanctuary cities where those un-American politicians protect them.

Old 01-31-2017, 01:22 PM

45,348 posts, read 26,931,892 times
Quote:

We used to until recently.

Old 01-31-2017, 01:28 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,544,389 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that the OP isn't racist against black folks.

I know, I know it is impossible for some of you to believe because that is all you've ever known how to see.

But if you can pull the blinders off you will find that what I am saying is 100% factual.

Old 01-31-2017, 01:30 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,609,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Thumbs up. Now we have to set up a rock solid vetting process to keep them out.
you mean the one Obama installed? Cause eltrumpo has not changed so much as a single line of text in our current vetting system, not a single word. not so much as a drop of ink.

but feel free to pretend he has...

Oh hang on, you confused President Bannon's "ban" on VETTED folk entering the country for a change in the vetting process...

Sorry mate, and worse still if you think that was progress, it did nothing to stop a single person from every single nations that has ever shipped a single terrorist to the USA from arriving today and walking right through the doors...

You were sucked mate. and you will be again.

Old 01-31-2017, 01:35 PM

6,599 posts, read 4,978,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that the OP isn't racist against black folks.

I know, I know it is impossible for some of you to believe because that is all you've ever known how to see.

But if you can pull the blinders off you will find that what I am saying is 100% factual.
I thought blacks are more racist than whites, I read that here a lot. I dont think the OP was racist, it was pointless we do deport criminals. Something that is self inflicted with conservatives is their lack of ability to see nuance, I say we deport criminals all the time, you guys say no we dont isn't that what the whole sanctuary city stuff is about? and you would be right except that all crimes are not equal, god knows what those Africans did but i bet it wasnt shoplifting or a dui or parking tickets which is the kind of crimes that sanctuary cities release "criminals" for. We are both right only we are not.

Old 01-31-2017, 01:41 PM

45,348 posts, read 26,931,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
you mean the one Obama installed? Cause eltrumpo has not changed so much as a single line of text in our current vetting system, not a single word. not so much as a drop of ink.

but feel free to pretend he has...

Oh hang on, you confused President Bannon's "ban" on VETTED folk entering the country for a change in the vetting process...

Sorry mate, and worse still if you think that was progress, it did nothing to stop a single person from every single nations that has ever shipped a single terrorist to the USA from arriving today and walking right through the doors...

You were sucked mate. and you will be again.
He didn't enforce the rules. What part of that don't you understand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post

He has a problem with diversity... meaning diversity of viewpoint within the black community. We should all think alike, otherwise you must not be black.

Old 01-31-2017, 01:43 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,544,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
I thought blacks are more racist than whites, I read that here a lot. I dont think the OP was racist, it was pointless we do deport criminals. Something that is self inflicted with conservatives is their lack of ability to see nuance, I say we deport criminals all the time, you guys say no we dont isn't that what the whole sanctuary city stuff is about? and you would be right except that all crimes are not equal, god knows what those Africans did but i bet it wasnt shoplifting or a dui or parking tickets which is the kind of crimes that sanctuary cities release "criminals" for. We are both right only we are not.
But you weren't one of the knuckleheads I quoted claiming the OP was just giddy because they were Africans were you?

You might be 100% right in your assessment, but I wasn't responding to anything you said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies