Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 02:20 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,568,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AminWi View Post
Just to be clear, this is a continuation of President Obama's immigration policy.
Why do I doubt this?
Please show us reference to when Obama sent criminals back to Africa.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2017, 02:25 PM

19,840 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
So even worse than a regular old fashioned Uncle Tom , you are actively cheering when bad things happen to blacks??

Wow, that is even too insane for me to believe someone is actually f'd up enough to think like that.
You realize that is more a reflection of you than the poster you are trying to insult.

Old 01-31-2017, 02:32 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,931,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Why do I doubt this?
Please show us reference to when Obama sent criminals back to Africa.
There were over 3,000 Somalians deported over the past 3 years. I've already posted twice on this thread and provided credible links (the OP used a link to a Kenyan website) but I guess I'm either on ignore or facts are meaningless to some people.

Does anyone really believe that any U.S. President would be able to round up criminals, have them tried and convicted, and then arranged their deportation in only a week? Just knowing people really believe this is troubling.

I'm guessing the reason there isn't even a Fox News link is because most reporters, no matter whom they support, won't bother to print such nonsense. I did notice, however, that Pamela Geller gave Trump the credit.

Old 01-31-2017, 02:34 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,766,211 times
This is nothing new.

Felons get deported all the time.

Old 01-31-2017, 02:36 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,556,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
You realize that is more a reflection of you than the poster you are trying to insult.
Maybe.

Perhaps if you were following along with the WHOLE conversation it might not appear the same way to you.

In any case I really do not care one way or the other how I reflect to those who only read one post and think they "know" something.

Curious why you think my intention was to insult anyone? Also be curious as to who it is you believe my insult was directed at.

Old 01-31-2017, 02:42 PM

19,840 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Maybe.

Perhaps if you were following along with the WHOLE conversation it might not appear the same way to you.

In any case I really do not care one way or the other how I reflect to those who only read one post and think they "know" something.

Curious why you think my intention was to insult anyone? Also be curious as to who it is you believe my insult was directed at.
Don't assume. Since you quoted him, it appears you were trying to insult DRob. Calling someone an Uncle Tom is a low class bully tactic.

Old 01-31-2017, 02:44 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,556,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Don't assume. Since you quoted him, it appears you were trying to insult DRob. Calling someone an Uncle Tom is a low class bully tactic.
Okay. That is 100% incorrect and proves what I said about reading the whole conversation likely helping you to draw a different conclusion.

Old 01-31-2017, 02:46 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times
Quote:
So even worse than a regular old fashioned uncle tom, you are actively cheering when bad things happen to blacks??

Wow, that is even too insane for me to believe someone is actually f'd up enough to think like that.
My experience going to school in Southeast D.C. played a large part of that. There are good black people and white people... there are bad black people and white people. No one has cornered the market on either the good or the bad. So I just take people as they are and what they do. Keeps my life simple.

Quote:
Okay. That is 100% incorrect and proves what I said about reading the whole conversation likely helping you to draw a different conclusion.
Being that you have a history here... I understood your angle. If you didn't have a history, or if DD had said that, then I would have questions...

Old 01-31-2017, 02:47 PM

25,573 posts, read 17,281,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
This isn't new. We've always done this.

You're just giddy because these are Africans. In really, we do this to everyone.
Newp.

Gautemala, Honduras and El Salvador won't accept their trash back.

Old 01-31-2017, 02:48 PM

30,633 posts, read 18,222,068 times
Alhumdulilah!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies