Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 11:41 AM

20,458 posts, read 12,377,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriz Brown View Post
Cons claim Trump is not racist.

So why are Neo Nazi's and KKK members happy about Trump's Presidency?

The level of hate crimes has increased since Trump won the election.

Why would that happen and why would racist people be happy about Trump?
why are so many liberals out assaulting people?

Old 02-01-2017, 11:41 AM

2,685 posts, read 2,521,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
Who you calling racist Chriz Willis .........lol

Lets see now , hmmmmmm......so BLM leaders actively calling for "more people to die" or "White people must pay for their sins"....or how about BLM instructing White members to pay more and sit at the back of the bus.

No, it is senseless to bait members on here with a outwardly divisive post. In the past 8 years , the nation has never been so torn up on racial lines. Such a huge coincidence it all happened under a certain Barack Hussein Obama.

Do you not think the Black community is showing itself to be an example of extreme racism ?. As 96% in total voted against Pres Trump.

Again, who you calling a racist Chriz Willis ?........
We are not talking about BLM. I asked a question about Trump supporters. That is the topic of the thread. Stay on topic or leave.

Old 02-01-2017, 11:42 AM

2,685 posts, read 2,521,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
why are so many liberals out assaulting people?
How about you start your own thread about that?

We are talking about racist Trump supporters. That is the topic of the tread. Stay on topic or leave the thread.

Old 02-01-2017, 11:42 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,119,716 times
Because he is the pioneer of the birther movement and they were his flowerers then just as they are now.

Old 02-01-2017, 11:43 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,832,942 times
Quote:
I don't wonder why.

I wonder what makes Cons believe its not obvious what is going on. They keep denying they are racist, yet its clear as day and everyone can see it. So why keep denying it?

I would respect them more if they just admit they are pro-white bigots and stop acting like Liberals are over-reacting to their hateful ways.
So now, calling out the ani-white racists, makes one a racist!

Racism, is racism. You do not get a free pass to hate on white people. I don't, and have never, hated or done anything racist to anyone. But I will continue to point out racism when I see it, and most of it is coming from the left.

Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: 'We Need To Start Killing People' | The Daily Caller

Old 02-01-2017, 11:43 AM

7,974 posts, read 7,349,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Because he is the pioneer of the birther movement and they were his flowerers then just as they are now.

Daisies or tulips?

Old 02-01-2017, 11:45 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,255,806 times
Quote:
Cons claim Trump is not racist.

So why are Neo Nazi's and KKK members happy about Trump's Presidency?

The level of hate crimes has increased since Trump won the election.

Why would that happen and why would racist people be happy about Trump?
Because clueless Trump, whether a racist or not, gave signals to the racists out there that it is ok.

Hiring Bannon, an alt-right white supremacist lover, sealed the deal. What is happening in this country since Trump came into the picture is pretty disgusting.

Jewish centres face wave of bomb threats in the US | The Independent

Old 02-01-2017, 11:45 AM

8,079 posts, read 10,074,570 times
If the President says they are bad people.....murderers, rapists, gang members, drug addicts, dope dealers, prostitutes (and some are probably politicians too).....then he is tacitly giving approval to rid the earth of such crud. As people like Duke endorsed The Donald, and he didn't say "no thanks", the deplorables took it to mean it was open season on blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, Asians, and anyone else who wasn't white.

You see the supreme court dog and pony show last night? 100 old white men, and a woman or two. That pretty much defines The Donald's America. It is NOT the one which most of us experience, and thus anyone with an itch to make it all white again feels empowered by a man who has , at best, turned his head the other way, and at worst, has incited people to go out "git themselves one of them fureners that don't belong here nohow."

Thugs wandering around looking for someone that they perceive to be weak(er) are not difficult to incite. Smarts is not one of their primary characteristics.

Old 02-01-2017, 11:46 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,413,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
I'm black, and all of the Trump supporters I know are probably the most kindest people, of all races, that I know. Yes, white, black, spanish, middle eastern, asian people I know have voted for Trump.
^This kids, is what lying looks like.

Old 02-01-2017, 11:46 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,647,517 times
Quote:
Then why did all the Neo Nazi's and KKK members support Trump?

You realize that the KKK population in America is about as large as many of, what, 5,000 people maybe 6,000 people? There have only been a handful of videos that say they support him.

Neo-Nazi's is a term the media is using for anyone that is "alt-right". Again, it is a very minor amount of people.

So..essentially, you're worried about, 8,000 or so people out of millions in this nation? Heck, the media calls anyone supporting Trump these days as a "Neo-Nazi". The term is thrown around like a Las Vegas prostitute these days. It's getting old.

Some advice. Stop believing everything you read in the media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies