Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 12:28 PM

37,758 posts, read 40,857,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPlatter View Post
Trump really is different. He's not that boring mainstream politician that sits back calmly while secretly pushing an agenda. He the one that attacks the system straight up. I've gotta say, I've never been more excited in my life before. The chaos. The discord. The mayhem. The sudden power grab. It's glorious!

Seeing large organizations like CNN being mocked right out the open. Hahaha! Seeing celebrities going bat**** crazy. Seeing people going into Twitter wars. It really is a good time to be alive!

A normal world is a boring one. A chaotic one is exciting. Let the upheaval continue!!!
I do miss the rallies. I hope when he signs the executive orders that put the coal miners back to work, he does it in West Virginia instead of the White House and it's by invite only: Coal miners from WV, Ohio, Kentucky, etc. only.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2017, 12:35 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,820,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
You really need to get out more!
I thought my life sucked.

Old 02-01-2017, 12:41 PM

2,232 posts, read 2,105,279 times
For me it's been painful. I finally deleted my Facebook because when I log on it's nothing but chaos. I can't deal with it anymore and we are only one week into the Trump presidency.

Old 02-01-2017, 12:42 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,428,422 times
Quote:
Trump really is different. He's not that boring mainstream politician that sits back calmly while secretly pushing an agenda. He the one that attacks the system straight up. I've gotta say, I've never been more excited in my life before. The chaos. The discord. The mayhem. The sudden power grab. It's glorious!

Seeing large organizations like CNN being mocked right out the open. Hahaha! Seeing celebrities going bat**** crazy. Seeing people going into Twitter wars. It really is a good time to be alive!

A normal world is a boring one. A chaotic one is exciting. Let the upheaval continue!!!

It is entertaining, but what happens when a disaster strikes? And I don't just mean a natural disaster. Could be something like a stock market crash or a fiscal cliff. It's entertaining now because nothing he has done has affected me, but once it affects me it won't be so funny.

Old 02-01-2017, 12:43 PM

6,855 posts, read 2,824,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriz Brown View Post
They will be in the long run since Trump is a total fraud.

His wife barely speaks English. Why didn't Trump marry someone American?

Part of me believes he is trying to destroy the Republican party. If that is the case.. he will be may hero in the long run. But until that proves to be the case.. I don't support him.

You're calling President Trump out for being bigoted, and then you say something like this?

Wow.

"America Fir...aw sh--"

Old 02-01-2017, 12:44 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,428,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I do miss the rallies. I hope when he signs the executive orders that put the coal miners back to work, he does it in West Virginia instead of the White House and it's by invite only: Coal miners from WV, Ohio, Kentucky, etc. only.
The president will sign an order to put people back to work? In Soviet America, president elects you!

Old 02-01-2017, 12:54 PM

6,898 posts, read 4,735,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriz Brown View Post
They will be in the long run since Trump is a total fraud.

His wife barely speaks English. Why didn't Trump marry someone American?

Part of me believes he is trying to destroy the Republican party. If that is the case.. he will be may hero in the long run. But until that proves to be the case.. I don't support him.
She speaks five different languages fluently, more than you I am sure.

Old 02-01-2017, 12:57 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,907,101 times
Quote:

Amen, brother, amen. This is a glorious era of much needed political chaos. The system had become too old and musty. This is honest politics and is how it should be all the time. The old way was smoke and mirrors and charlatanism.

Old 02-01-2017, 01:12 PM

3,835 posts, read 3,047,489 times
It's fun watching the liberal lunatics' heads exploding. Yes, these are interesting political times we're living in.

Old 02-01-2017, 01:25 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,829,783 times
Its like eating healthy after a lifetime of junk food abuse. We will throw up & feel miserable but its for own good. I hope all politicians follow through their promises.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies