Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2017, 08:44 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,824,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Have you never met someone who works against their own interests?

LOL.

Surely you don't think he actually isn't convinced that he's someone "above" everyone else who is gay and Jewish, do you?
Why would he be "above" anyone else? That makes no sense.

Quote:
He doesn't trust his own self to raise a child because he is gay, for crying out loud.
How is that not his own choice to make?

You seem to have a lot of prejudices.

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
Oh... no... that would really take some doing. What with their misspelled signs and wearing teabags on their heads. But, whatever fits your narrative, have at it.

I can quote Bannon's racist, Nazi words. From his own damned website.

Come on. Keep up. These people are either exactly what they say they are or they are liars who are out to yank chains.

They're not serious politicians. At all.

Too much reality TV will warp your actual view of reality.
Out of curiosity, can you share one or more direct quotes of Bannon's that you find racist or Nazi?

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
How many do you know?
Pretty sure he was basing it on the poor spelling found on their protest signs.

Old 02-03-2017, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robto View Post
Yes, I know all that. And bear in mind that the campus police was also attacked by those black-clad protesters as well. But the initial comment was to disprove the crazy idea that the law enforcement deliberately let those violent protesters to cause a riot.
Shh... don't go being logical here now.

Old 02-03-2017, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
Out of curiosity, can you share one or more direct quotes of Bannon's that you find racist or Nazi?
No. Because you won't think they are, even if I do share them and they definitely are. Go out and find some if you're actually concerned that he might be a racist.

Old 02-03-2017, 08:47 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
No. Because you won't think they are, even if I do share them and they definitely are. Go out and find some if you're actually concerned that he might be a racist.

Mmm hmm. That's what I thought.

Thanks.

Old 02-03-2017, 08:52 AM

2,695 posts, read 3,401,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Okay, I know I'm over-posting on Milo today, but seriously I can't stop laughing and enjoying the moment.

Before the riots I had never heard of the guy, so when I heard he'd be on Tucker, I was expecting true evil to be showing it's face -- some big beefy macho redneck guy with swastika tats, perhaps in a white KKK sheet, nervous and shifty eyed, someone clearly worth protesting and being concerned about.

So when Milo shows up as this totally likable bright gay guy who weighs about 75 lbs with an upper class Brit accent displaying interesting and thought-compelling arguments, I found it totally hilarious that liberals are so terrified of this guy.
Can't stop laughing.....
Made my day......

You sure have stereotypical expectations down pat!
The mind is what is scary not physical attributes.

Milo has now become the right wing nutter's little gay pet.

Bannon is another one that doesn't fit with your mental
picture but be sure, he is evil !

Old 02-03-2017, 08:53 AM

112 posts, read 59,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
I was born and raised in a liberal family less than 10 miles from the Berkeley campus. I've not only seen riots occur, I've participated in protests there that became riots. I'm pretty confident in my observation skills.
So as I. Riots are very difficult to contain. You don't remember the riot in Baltimore? What about the riots in England back in 2011? Those two riots lasted for days and a lot of property was destroyed. The law enforcement couldn't take care of the situation in a few hours like someone should expect them to do it. And we are talking about inner city kids who were at best amateurs and opportunistic rioters.

The ones in Berkeley were hardcore anarchists, professional rioters and engaged in political violence who probably meticulously planned the riot. They know very well how the law enforcement acts and campus police almost certainly didn't had the means neither they expect them to be there.

If you live nearby, can you ask the opinion of the people that witnessed the riot first-hand?

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Default CNN Guest: Berkeley Rioters Were Actually Secret Right-Wingers Affiliated With Breitbart

Hey libs, it's time to break out your tin-foil hats and sit in a nice dark room. Robert Reich has bad news for you.

Robert Reich: Berkeley Protestors Right Wingers | Mediaite

Have fun!

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Quote:
I can quote Bannon's racist, Nazi words. From his own damned website.

FAKE NEWS

Please show Bannon's racist words.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies