Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2017, 02:00 PM

2,320 posts, read 1,869,838 times

Advertisements

So heres 24 hours of our President-

To wrap up the last 24 hours, Trump apparently threatened Mexico, yelled and hung up on Australia's prime minister, went to the funeral of a Navy Seal killed because his administration hastily called the first US led ground raid in Yemen in years that also killed at least ten civilians, then went to a prayer breakfast where he talked about a TV show's ratings while insulting a former governor and said he was going to destroy the Johnson Amendment (which will allow religious orgs to get fully involved in political campaigns), and his administration is starting talks of conflict with Iran.
Did I miss anything?
*Yes. I missed fraying relations with Japan, ignorance re: Frederick Douglass, telling Senate GOP to "go nuclear", a leaked exec order draft detailing "religious freedom", his chief advisor said we're going to war in the South China Sea, Beyonce's twins, and the groundhog.

This is the man.
I cannot ever remember hearing things like this (i.e. talking about your TV show ratings for example, what fool would think that matters to someone holding Presidential office?)-
before from a sitting President.

He mocks the decorum of the office.
Also have you guys checked out his Evangelical religious advisor?
A picture says it all, I kinda doubt his religious fervor, the man is shameless--

Last edited by Ibginnie; 02-03-2017 at 03:25 PM.. Reason: copyright violation

Old 02-03-2017, 02:01 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Keep up the good work Trump

Old 02-03-2017, 02:01 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,285,459 times
I didn't vote for him.

Old 02-03-2017, 02:02 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,947,458 times
If I had to have a spiritual adviser, she would look similar to that too. Probably less plastic surgery though.

As far as the rest, no can claim he is lazy.

Old 02-03-2017, 02:04 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,648,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAjerseychick View Post
So heres 24 hours of our President-

To wrap up the last 24 hours, Trump apparently threatened Mexico, yelled and hung up on Australia's prime minister, went to the funeral of a Navy Seal killed because his administration hastily called the first US led ground raid in Yemen in years that also killed at least ten civilians, then went to a prayer breakfast where he talked about a TV show's ratings while insulting a former governor and said he was going to destroy the Johnson Amendment (which will allow religious orgs to get fully involved in political campaigns), and his administration is starting talks of conflict with Iran.
Did I miss anything?
*Yes. I missed fraying relations with Japan, ignorance re: Frederick Douglass, telling Senate GOP to "go nuclear", a leaked exec order draft detailing "religious freedom", his chief advisor said we're going to war in the South China Sea, Beyonce's twins, and the groundhog.

This is the man.
I cannot ever remember hearing things like this (i.e. talking about your TV show ratings for example, what fool would think that matters to someone holding Presidential office?)-
before from a sitting President.

He mocks the decorum of the office.
A picture says it all, I kinda doubt his religious fervor, the man is shameless--
You title the post with "facts please" and then the first sentence of the post is "yelled and hung up on Australia's prime minister".

You realize, WaPo made that up, right?

Old 02-03-2017, 02:05 PM

19,637 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Quote:

He's the man.

Old 02-03-2017, 02:05 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,834,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
You title the post with "facts please" and then the first sentence of the post is "yelled and hung up on Australia's prime minister".

Exactly. He also didn't threaten Mexico.

Old 02-03-2017, 02:09 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,051,710 times
Quote:
went to the funeral of a Navy Seal killed because his administration hastily called the first US led ground raid in Yemen in years that also killed at least ten civilians,
Firstly this was planned for months. Secondly special forces have most certainly been deployed numerous times, you are rarely ever going to hear about these operations in particular for Delta Force.

Old 02-03-2017, 02:14 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
You know our liberals are out of control when the Mexican government has to come out and defend Trump.

The Mexican government says Trump did not threaten to invade them.

Old 02-03-2017, 02:14 PM

8,079 posts, read 10,079,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post

Not according to people inside the White House. If he didn't make an a$$ of himself, why did two senior people have to call and apologize?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
Exactly. He also didn't threaten Mexico.

He is quoted as saying either You (President of Mexico) get your "hombres" settled down or I will send US Troops in to quell what I perceive to be a problem.

People seem to forget that The Donald ran his mouth off about the Mexican Drug lord, Chavez (?) during the campaign and how he was going to kick his a$$. You don't do that sort of thing without putting a price on your own head. Those guys have LONG memories.

Just the facts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies