Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 07:40 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,147,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
I knew that sanity still prevailed in this country. God Bless America.

Most Voters Disapprove of Trump
But only in California.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2017, 07:43 PM

23,386 posts, read 17,061,069 times
Quote:

yep, most don't want the wall????????????

another poll/survey that got it wrong......

Good thin trump never mentioned he would build a wall during the prez campaign. If he did let people know he wanted to build a wall they would have never elected him.

Old 02-04-2017, 08:44 PM

7,437 posts, read 5,699,709 times
Quote:

Ah polls the same ones that had Billary up like 92% ROTFLMAO!! Moonbats gotta love them!!

Old 02-04-2017, 08:46 PM

7,437 posts, read 5,699,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
But only in California.
I thought they were seceding and welcoming millions of entitlement sucking illegals? We can extend the wall north along their new border LMAO!!

Old 02-04-2017, 09:15 PM

2,813 posts, read 2,102,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
My pollster only asks one person - me. And I do not agree with the "majority" of people that pollsters asked.

Remember, the goal is to "divide and conquer."
Keep folks fighting over trivia, while the bad guys sneak in, set up their enclaves, and then take over.
Do you mean that's Trump's goal? I know it's a little "out there", but that thought has crossed my mind a few times in the last week. I just can't fathom why anyone who claims to be concerned with safety and security would behave this way--domestically and internationally. It's as if he's deliberating sowing the seeds of chaos so we're all distracted from...I don't know? Putin? At first I kind of rolled my eyes at the whole Russian thing, but it really is bizarre how Trump speaks of Russia and Putin. Especially compared to how he talks about everyone else in the world.

Old 02-04-2017, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Been to China a number of times and I can tell you with accuracy that China will not allow minorities (especially blacks) free access to their country. In fact white/Chinese Muslims in the far West of China are persecuted and shunned.

The harsh reality of China's Muslim divide - Al Jazeera English
Thank goodness the United States of America isn't China, right?!

That sure would suck!

Old 02-04-2017, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Agreed-

Liberals are very myopic; like all totalitarians, they cannot accept (nor even imagine) views that disagree with thier own. All tyrants think this way.

Liberalism = Fascism

PS- Most Americans (even taking CA, NY, MA, NJ, OR, and WA into account) want the border wall.

Liberals, of course, will oppose anything that is beneficial to the US, as they hate the US. Liberalism is a suicidal cult, in which destruction of one's culture, nation, and individual rights is celebrated not as being an idiot, but being "progressive".

Sometimes being an idiot is just being an idiot.
Like this post^^??

You gotta admit, it's pretty idiotic.

P.S. If you're having trouble seeing how idiotic it is, try substituting "conservatives" for "liberals"

P.P.S. Or try to substantiate your own claims with facts or sources. My poll says this will be an enlightening experience for you!

Old 02-05-2017, 05:11 AM

31,341 posts, read 14,137,012 times
Quote:
Er,

Hillary Clinton 65.8 million votes
Donald Trump 62.9 million votes
Who won the presidency?

Old 02-05-2017, 05:23 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,085,811 times
Quote:

No they don't. You are obsessed with Hillary aren't you.

Old 02-05-2017, 05:55 AM

1,160 posts, read 709,197 times
No they don't. That public policy poll on which the article is based polled 41% democrat, 30% GOP, and 39% "other"

Does that sound representative to you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies