Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 02:31 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,610,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
Americans on the left are not some enlightened crowd but rather a bunch of empty headed conformist. Many years ago, back before American leftist gave a single damn if transexuals were beaten, lynched, or simply ran out of bathrooms a suburb of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil was dealing with this bathroom issue.

A good number of biological women were complaining about the Brazilian transexuals using the female public restrooms. The mayor for that large populated suburb proposed his city build 3rd gender bathrooms. I don't think the proposition or bill advanced though.

The point being I remember when this was happening and American liberals didn't give a flying damn about his transsexual felt discriminated against or as outcasts.

So, what changed among American liberals when I was years ahead of them in concern for accommodating transexuals? Easy, some queen, Bishop, duke or Lord in the Democratic party told you all you needed to be militantly concerned.

Notice how none of you empty heads are presently concerned for a single thing, a single struggle, not being pimp slapped in your faces by the lords of your party. If one of you could muster a single original thought it would be nice. Even miraculous.

By the way, having met plenty of transsexual prostitutes I can tell you a good number of them you can tell are male. No, photoshopped images do not count as reality. True, there are some transexuals that pass very well. Some look better than women born girls. Not all transexuals are that fortunate though.
Oh please, I have a now deceased family member who was transsexual, so I was aware and accepting of this issue since the early 90's since it affected my family personally
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2017, 02:35 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,285,296 times
Restrooms aren't really the issue . If there is a small problem needing dealt with, eliminate gender oriented RR, make them all unisex with all stalls for privacy.

The real issue is dressing and locker rooms where women (mostly) have to accept a male in their presence while they undress, or have a male undress in front of them . And not just adults, but children and teenagers .

Dressing rooms should be biological equipment based .

Old 02-04-2017, 02:36 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
G.I.D. is nothing like a heroin addict or a 16 year old wanting a boob job. Analogies like that trivialize it and make it seem as if G.I.D. isn't real and again they should just "suck it up".
Trivialize G.I.D. or trivialize heroin addiction which ended up killing Philip Symore Hoffman after he was sober for more than 20 years? The rate of suicide among substance addicts is also high. Grown a-- Bruce Jenner had no more torment (I doubt any ways but can't be 100 percent sure) psychologically and emotionally than some depressed 16 year-old girl with tiny boobs who cries herself to sleep.

The fact that a Democrat can't grasp that, is too emotionally autistic to, has so few brain cells to understand that, UNLESS lords, dukes, and Popes of your party pimp slaps that understanding in your heads just evidences who remarkably dumb the lot of you are.

Old 02-04-2017, 02:38 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,847,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
I know what GID is. You CANNOT change your sex that is a biological fact. You can change your gender.
Gender cannot be changed, which is why conversion therapy is a horrible idea, and doesn't work.

You can't change your gender, it's in the brain. It's fixed in the womb. Physical sex is form and function, which can be changed via hormones therapy and surgery.

Old 02-04-2017, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Trivialize G.I.D. or trivialize heroin addiction which ended up killing Philip Symore Hoffman after he was sober for more than 20 years? The rate of suicide among substance addicts is also high. Grown a-- Bruce Jenner had no more torment (I doubt any ways but can't be 100 percent sure) psychologically and emotionally than some depressed 16 year-old girl with tiny boobs who cries herself to sleep.

The fact that a Democrat can't grasp that, is too emotionally autistic to, has so few brain cells to understand that, UNLESS lords, dukes, and Popes of your party pimp slaps that understanding in your heads just evidences who remarkably dumb the lot of you are.
There is rehab for narcotic/opioid addiction, and the 16 year old with small breasts is a superficial non-issue.

There is no rehab or cure for G.I.D.

Old 02-04-2017, 02:39 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Restrooms aren't really the issue . If there is a small problem needing dealt with, eliminate gender oriented RR, make them all unisex with all stalls for privacy.
That actually might be a good solution.

Quote:
The real issue is dressing and locker rooms where women (mostly) have to accept a male in their presence while they undress, or have a male undress in front of them . And not just adults, but children and teenagers .

Dressing rooms should be biological equipment based .
That might be a solution. Maybe.

Old 02-04-2017, 02:40 PM

89,031 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
They generally take their clothes off to shower.
Showering after gym class isn't mandatory. Desirable in some cases, but not mandatory. Changing into a gym uniform for P.E., however, IS mandatory.

Old 02-04-2017, 02:40 PM

2,956 posts, read 2,343,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
It's sad we even need a law for this type of thing.
We don't need a law. What is sad is small government folk thinking we need a law for it.

Old 02-04-2017, 02:41 PM

Quote:
That actually might be a good solution.

That might be a solution. Maybe.
In Europe, there are unisex bathrooms and locker rooms and it's not a big deal. I think Americans are too hung up on that

Old 02-04-2017, 02:43 PM

89,031 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Here's the thing... children are prohibited from seeing R-rated movies in public, in part due to nude scenes. So why is it OK to force them to see opposite anatomical gender genitalia in public schools, park districts, public pools, state parks, etc.?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies