Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 04:41 PM

89,006 posts, read 44,824,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepoisson View Post
The student was very shy and wanted to use private facilities.
BIG difference. FWIW, I suspect LGBT SJWs exploited the transgender student in the IL school district case to advance their agenda. NO ONE is happy with the result, and the transgender student ended up being even further alienated from everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2017, 06:26 PM

3,106 posts, read 1,770,051 times
I'm generally conservative on things but on this issue I don't have any concerns with who shares a bathroom with me. If a woman, transgender or not, comes into the men's room she's going to use a stall, not the urinal. I won't see her stuff and she won't see mine. If a man, transgender or not, uses a women's room, he'll have to use a stall and so again, nobody will see anything.

Lockers rooms with open changing or showering areas are an entirely different story. Penises should all be in the men's locker room, and vaginas all in the women's locker room. It is that simple. Some men and women might not care if the locker rooms were coed, but society as a whole does not see it that way.

Old 02-04-2017, 06:31 PM

610 posts, read 533,286 times
No federal law like this would survive the Supreme Court, especially if they rule on their P**** Hat day.

Old 02-04-2017, 06:34 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
The federal government has ZERO business being involved in such issues. The end.
The confederacy lost. Feds can stick their nose where they bloody well wish and your Supreme Court will change the wording of the law and say oh look it's constitutional.

Old 02-04-2017, 06:36 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,648,352 times
A "dude in a dress" will get his butt kicked going into a men's room, whereas the vast majority of women will not feel threatened by a trans woman in the ladies room. It just sets up transgender people for harassment and attacks, which I'm sure is what many opponents want.

Old 02-04-2017, 06:38 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,604,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
A "dude in a dress" will get his butt kicked going into a men's room, whereas the vast majority of women will not feel threatened by a trans woman in the ladies room. It just sets up transgender people for harassment and attacks, which I'm sure is what many opponents want.
^^^This

Old 02-04-2017, 06:47 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,120 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
^^^This
Reality calls.

Woman Sentenced To 5 Years In McDonald’s Transgender Attack « CBS Baltimore

Old 02-04-2017, 06:49 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,648,352 times
Oh yes, one case to rule them all.

Old 02-04-2017, 06:51 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,604,784 times
I remember that story, and I remember the person who filmed it on their cell phone laughing, and anti-transgender people commenting that "it" got what "it" deserved and "it" should have gone to the men's room. Pretty much like a lot of people in this forum

Old 02-04-2017, 06:57 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
WTF?

Why would men mind if a "dude in a dress" was in a men's room?

I'm a guy. I wouldn't care. All the guys I know wouldn't care. I'm there to take a leak.

Why do liberals think all or at least most men are these savage creatures on the verge of violence at any second?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies