Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 09:00 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
The federal government has ZERO business being involved in such issues. The end.
Might be entertaining to see WHO/HOW they get to enforce it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2017, 09:01 AM

7,132 posts, read 4,768,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
The federal government has ZERO business being involved in such issues. The end.
Agreed. We got bigger fish to fry. Sheesh.

Old 02-04-2017, 09:02 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
Here's the thing...

This is an issue that needs addressing and I'll explain why with a simple question.

Would you, if you were a parent, be comfortable with your daughter going to the ladies room, with a potential pedophile dressed in drag with or without a modern phone to peep?

I wouldn't.

This is something that's overlooked... Before you go off the hook think about it...
It's common sense. We live in days where just about everyone has a soap box and is a victim of something, and days of all time lows that criminals will go. You're leaving the door open to new issues...

And where are the feminists screaming outrage over this?

Or is this the hypocrisy of "tolerance and equality"?

^Legitimate questions...
What about your son in the men's room with pedophiles? That's where most of them have been going to the bathroom since public toilets were invented.

And, oddly...nobody cares.

Old 02-04-2017, 09:03 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackercruster View Post
Obama has left America in a terribly confused state. You would have thought this issue would have been settled in kindergarten.

Should federal law settle the confused state of the dems? If you got a penis, use the men's bathroom, if you got a vagina, use the women's bathroom. Agreed?
I think a penis and vagina should be used on bathroom doors so there is no confusing.

Old 02-04-2017, 09:04 AM

468 posts, read 553,536 times
I don't have a major problem with transgenders using their non-biological bathrooms. It happens even without a law. I would't force someone who is gender confused to get out of a bathroom. That doesn't mean I can't acknowledge you can't change your sex. It's just a courtesy to a difficult situation.

Unisex bathrooms is not the answer and cannot be implemented in certain cities or even areas without major negative consequences. I am NOT comfortable with a unisex bathroom, transgenders or not. It's ridiculous IMO.

The rest is extreme and a distraction to cause people to fight and ignore more important things. Now in Britain you can't call a pregnant woman a mother because the British Medical Association thinks it will offend transgenders. Doctors are now supposed to say 'pregnant people'. Transgenders should be made to understand that you cannot change your sex. This would be much easier than forcing this fantasy world on everyone to make someone feel better they don't have a womb.

Old 02-04-2017, 09:05 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecomet View Post
I'm pretty sure those holes aren't for peeping.

Old 02-04-2017, 09:09 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,988,604 times
Obama turned our bathrooms into a sexual predators dream. He also tried turning the military into a pansy organization with Hijabs, and dreadlocks. So glad he is gone.

Old 02-04-2017, 09:11 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,095,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Obama turned our bathrooms into a sexual predators dream. He also tried turning the military into a pansy organization with Hijabs, and dreadlocks. So glad he is gone.

I think it's odd that so many Trump supporters seemed more concerned about the transgendered bathroom issue than the investigation into the most heinous attack on our democracy in the history of the US.

Five million votes cast by illegal immigrants (if it's true)? BIG PROBLEM.

A negligible number of men invading little girls' restrooms and claiming to identify as female? Come on. PRIORITIES!

They must really hate America. Shame on them.

Old 02-04-2017, 09:14 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackercruster View Post
Obama has left America in a terribly confused state. You would have thought this issue would have been settled in kindergarten.

Should federal law settle the confused state of the dems? If you got a penis, use the men's bathroom, if you got a vagina, use the women's bathroom. Agreed?
As another poster has said, why are people so obsessed about bathroom usage? There are many more important things to worry about. And I, for one, have no intention of strip searching searching everyone entering the public restroom to determine if they are using the bathroom that nature supposedly intended for them.

Old 02-04-2017, 09:14 AM

89,006 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Has there been a problem with this issue before? No.
Since the Obama Administration sued an IL School District over this, yes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies