Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 04:08 PM

7,777 posts, read 6,387,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by casstyson View Post
If I said I knew a financial advisor who SWORE that he was brilliant and successful but...
  • had a long list of failed businesses;
  • had filed for multiple bankruptcies;
  • thought it was a great idea to start a mortgage company in 2006;
  • accepted a settlement with the Department of Justice after his company was caught racially discriminating against minorities;
  • settled a fraud lawsuit for $25 million after he was sued by former students of a fake university he created to scam people out of thousands;
  • was found guilty of creating a fake anti-gambling organization that used blatant racism against Native Americans in an effort to prevent a tribe from building a competing business;
  • continually lied about why he won’t show his tax returns to prove he’s being honest about his supposed "success"‘; and,
  • has been taken to court at least 3,500 times...
...would you take a risk and put your family’s financial future in that person’s hands?

Just curious.
If the alternative was Crooked Hillary, I would definitely go with Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2017, 04:56 PM

24 posts, read 42,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Yes.
Bull. Nobody with half a brain would hire such a "financial expert."

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Liberals don't understand crony capitalism never mind actual capitalism.

What do you guys know anyway?
Typical. You can't admit Trump is a liar and he duped you, so the fall back position is "Liberals suck."

Gawd. Why does anyone waste time here?

Old 02-04-2017, 05:00 PM

24 posts, read 42,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Trump has started or developed over 500 businesses. 4 have failed.
You can't know this. Nobody can. We don't know because Trump doesn't want us to know. Why not, I wonder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I'm supposed to trust YOUR judgement....why? How many businesses have you started? Do you manage?
Nobody asked you to trust MY judgement, but you clowns are asking us to trust HIS, even as he pisses in our faces and tells us it's raining.

I can see there's no point in this.

Old 02-04-2017, 05:05 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times
Great post, OP, but it's an exercise in futility trying to get these Orange Cultists to admit they've been duped.

Deep down, they know...

Take comfort in that.

Old 02-04-2017, 05:07 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by casstyson View Post
If I said I knew a financial advisor who SWORE that he was brilliant and successful but...
  • had a long list of failed businesses;
  • had filed for multiple bankruptcies;
  • thought it was a great idea to start a mortgage company in 2006;
  • accepted a settlement with the Department of Justice after his company was caught racially discriminating against minorities;
  • settled a fraud lawsuit for $25 million after he was sued by former students of a fake university he created to scam people out of thousands;
  • was found guilty of creating a fake anti-gambling organization that used blatant racism against Native Americans in an effort to prevent a tribe from building a competing business;
  • continually lied about why he won’t show his tax returns to prove he’s being honest about his supposed "success"‘; and,
  • has been taken to court at least 3,500 times...
...would you take a risk and put your family’s financial future in that person’s hands?

Just curious.
But, he did have his client's best interests... oh, wait... I misspoke.

Old 02-04-2017, 05:09 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybirddie View Post
Wrong. He got 27% of the registered voters to vote for him. NOT half the country. Many did not vote. Many wish they did not vote for him.

If we stack his lies against hers - he wins!
It was actually just 19.5% of the entire population.

Old 02-04-2017, 05:52 PM

23,559 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
+1

Hahaha rotflmao to think this shameless swindler is now the president.
when obama appointed a tax cheat from Goldman to head the treasury and no one complained, we knew the USA was now a banana republic.

when the head of ways and means, watchdog to the tax code was caught cheating thre tax man.....Rep. Charlie Rangel found guilty of 11 ethics violations

Biden obama and HRC sought former goldman head,jon corzine's financial advice, Jon was charged and found innocent ???? because of his connections????

"There will be no criminal charges for former New Jersey Governor Jon Corzine over the use of customer funds leading up to collapse of MF Global.
The criminal probe into whether there was wrongdoing on the part of Corzine by the Department of Justice will now be dropped due to lack of evidence, said a report in The New York Post, citing a person with knowledge of the matter.
But the former CEO of Goldman Sachs is not out of the woods."

Bill clinton witht he help of eric hoolder freed marc rich a bernie madoff wanna be.

Hillary is still under investigation as part of the clinton foundation.

Trump is a story every kid should know in that he has experienced failure and recovered, most don't recover. Edison spoke of failure as a requirement for success.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies