Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2017, 11:06 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,890,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Same goes for your average Ukrainian ,when free to speak. How many Ukrainian journalists died since this started?

How many civilians have died? How many children have been orphaned? How many young Russians have come home in boxes, or not at all? Their families will never know, of course.

Ignorance is not your friend Craig.

No, that's why I keep far away from it.

Nor is deliberate disinformation anyone's friend. I cherish my knowledge and am thankful I am not ignorant. I speak the truth.

Nice try but take your babble somewhere else.
You really do seem to have trouble distinguishing truth from propaganda, don't you? Try some of your own advice.

Old 02-06-2017, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
Have you seen our media? They did 100x more to influence the election to favor Hillary than Russia supposedly did to help Trump.
Diflecting again. We're talking about Trump and Putin, not Hillary. Please keep up.

Old 02-06-2017, 11:10 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,325,731 times
I love these threads. All the liberals that bashed this country for years are suddenly SHOCKED by Trump.

Old 02-06-2017, 11:11 AM

2,540 posts, read 3,732,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I love these threads. All the liberals that bashed this country for years are suddenly SHOCKED by Trump.
They have to disagree with everything Trump says, or they can't hangout with their 'progressive friends', don't you know?

Old 02-06-2017, 11:22 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,694,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
How cute to see the Trumpies be so adoring of Donny's apologies when I'd bet some of the very same people castigated Obama for merely admitting America had made some mistakes in the past. Always nice to hear from the 'good for me but not for thee' set.
So predictable, aren't they?

Old 02-06-2017, 11:25 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Are you referring to the Bowling Green massacre again? Please tell me, to just what mass killings in the world has the United States contributed?
The mass slaughters in Nicaragua come to mind. The destruction of Iraq and it seems the entire society along with the slaughter that continues to this day.

Just walk away, you aren't up to this.

Old 02-06-2017, 11:28 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
You really do seem to have trouble distinguishing truth from propaganda, don't you? Try some of your own advice.
You're the last one I'd take advice from. You have nothing to offer.

Old 02-06-2017, 11:57 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,784,546 times
Originally Posted by cb2008
It is question Americans need to confront and Trump (not a supporter, did not vote for him, i find his presidency scary and unstable) is the only person who could say such a thing. But he is saying it in DEFENSE of Putin which throws it into an entirely different context. Just because Putin is a monster, we do not have to be one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
This is where we disagree <bold>. I don't think he's defending Putin, he freely admits Putin is/has been a murderer.
I think he is trying something different and instead of constantly saying "Russia bad America good" he is trying to go from the point of "hey, let's try to work with each other on some things" instead of starting off from a position of "you are evil, your country is horrible, we're great and perfect, pure like the driven snow so, how's about working with us?"

How's that worked for us in the past?
EXACTLY!

Why didn't the left say a damn thing when Obama was caught on the hot mic, or when Clinton did the reset with Putin?

Why do the left want another cold war all of a sudden?

What is their glitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
So predictable, aren't they?
The left have become quite unpredictable and far from sane lately.

Old 02-06-2017, 01:03 PM

19 posts, read 9,358 times
This is unforgivable. The leader of our nation says we are not so innocent as to compare this nation to ruskies under Emperor Putin. Something is seriously wrong here. Why go ape shi* over Iran testing a missile but Russia is killing folks in Ukraine and Emperor Trump says nothing.

It is so obvious that Trump is weak and out of his league. I do not believe this nation will survive for 4 years with this imbecile as our leader.

Old 02-06-2017, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
The mass slaughters in Nicaragua come to mind. The destruction of Iraq and it seems the entire society along with the slaughter that continues to this day.

Just walk away, you aren't up to this.
How would you know my strength?

But you're right, I really shouldn't do online battle with unarmed opponents. Not very sporting, you know.

Off to live my real life for a while.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies