Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are Trump's looks part of the reason feminist women dislike him?
Yes 29 32.22%
No 61 67.78%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2017, 04:20 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,522,667 times

Advertisements

They can't get over their drunken hero blew the election. Talk about wasted effort for a bonafide loser. This is like the Women's Sufferage movement without a point.

Old 02-05-2017, 05:11 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,672,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfternoonCoffee View Post
You also forgot incredibly rude, condescending, and obsessed with other people's looks.
Yes, it has to do with what is inside, what he allows to spill out of him that makes him even more unappealing - his attitude, outlook, approach, what he has done to others, lying, cheating, being self-involved, a braggart, on and on.

I never found him physically appealing, even in his early photos, but I have thought if he had otherwise seemed to be a nice man - thoughtful, sensitive, fair and truly seemed to care about all people, it would be a different story, being more tolerable, despite being physically unappealing with Conservative ideas. The fact that he has rudely snapped at reporters, yelling at and throwing people out, making fun of the disabled and criticizing many, what he has said to and about women, being boastful, self-serving, etc., - all of this makes him disgusting to many, not just women.

It does not matter if one looks attractive, if their personality is off-putting, is flawed in many ways, it is a complete turn-off. Ask any woman who has known attractive males with a lousy personality - being loud, thoughtless, self-centered, unscrupulous, rude, unkind - this is not attractive and negative traits make any person ugly, just as a not so physically gorgeous person can become attractive and lovable.

This is a dumb question and I went and answered it anyway.

Old 02-05-2017, 05:16 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
If Trump ran on a democratic ticket, the women would be swooning and tears of joy. He would be the most successful businessman on the planet , and would be considered a genius. They would beat up anyone who didn't support Trump. His looks would be supreme to anyone else running. His taste superb. Just like they hyped Obama.

Old 02-05-2017, 05:22 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,250,687 times
I say yes because the majority of these women marching were angry man hating women and/or lesbians.

Old 02-05-2017, 05:24 AM

39,222 posts, read 27,592,812 times
I am not a "let's protest" type of gal. I think women's march is such a waste of time

This said, have you seen how Pitt looks like lately?

Old 02-05-2017, 05:25 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,250,687 times
They like nice guys because they are easier to treat like s**t.

[B[/b]
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I don't know any women who don't like rude or condescending men.

Feminist SJW females may like the nice guys. I don't know cuz I avoid those kooky chicks like the plague.

Old 02-05-2017, 05:31 AM

7,812 posts, read 6,389,895 times
Pretty sure those fatties are not huge Brat Pitt fans, either.

Old 02-05-2017, 05:32 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Yes, it has to do with what is inside, what he allows to spill out of him that makes him even more unappealing - his attitude, outlook, approach, what he has done to others, lying, cheating, being self-involved, a braggart, on and on.

I never found him physically appealing, even in his early photos, but I have thought if he had otherwise seemed to be a nice man - thoughtful, sensitive, fair and truly seemed to care about all people, it would be a different story, being more tolerable, despite being physically unappealing with Conservative ideas. The fact that he has rudely snapped at reporters, yelling at and throwing people out, making fun of the disabled and criticizing many, what he has said to and about women, being boastful, self-serving, etc., - all of this makes him disgusting to many, not just women.

It does not matter if one looks attractive, if their personality is off-putting, is flawed in many ways, it is a complete turn-off. Ask any woman who has known attractive males with a lousy personality - being loud, thoughtless, self-centered, unscrupulous, rude, unkind - this is not attractive and negative traits make any person ugly, just as a not so physically gorgeous person can become attractive and lovable.

This is a dumb question and I went and answered it anyway.
Fake news, Trump mannerisms was not making fun of a disabled person. Lies... Nuns for Trump proved Trump made these mannerisms many times speaking about being a frustrated person.

Many examples of Trump making the same gestures even many years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aYFC_7ZIn4

Old 02-05-2017, 05:49 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,376,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
If Trump looked like Brad Pitt, would the Women's March have happened?

No, women love being openly judged for their appearance, bragging about actions that amount to sexual assault, and general misogyny - as long as it comes from a handsome fella.

Old 02-05-2017, 05:54 AM

80 posts, read 70,294 times
Glad to see you think so highly of women OP. You sound like a typical bitter male virgin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies