Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2017, 12:23 PM

68,282 posts, read 54,070,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Anyone who would allow their son to put on make up should not be a parent.

Mothers, don't let your babies grow up to be actors!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2017, 12:24 PM

185 posts, read 168,006 times
It was quite common for men to use makeup and wear wigs in colonial America. So do you think George Washington was a wuss? How about Reagan? He wore makeup all the time when he was an actor and when he went on camera as President. He colored his hair, too. How about Trump? That man can't get out of the tanning bed, takes hair supplements, and obviously uses a ton of hair product to produce that coif.

Old 02-05-2017, 12:27 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,276,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karenw729 View Post
It was quite common for men to use makeup and wear wigs in colonial America. So do you think George Washington was a wuss? How about Reagan? He wore makeup all the time when he was an actor and when he went on camera as President. He colored his hair, too. How about Trump? That man can't get out of the tanning bed, takes hair supplements, and obviously uses a ton of hair product to produce that coif.
Spray tan and bronzer. Trump has rosacea. Tanning beds would cause flares, so I'm sure he avoids them. Drinking causes flares, too, which may be another reason he avoids alcohol.

Old 02-05-2017, 12:28 PM

34,854 posts, read 30,947,424 times
I've shaved long before Trump came into office - even before Obama came into office. It's a matter of hygiene for me - no politics needed.

Old 02-05-2017, 12:29 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,054,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
If my kid put on make-up. I think I would disown him. Sad to see what years of liberalism has done to this nation and around the globe.

Made-up men reflect changing $50bn male grooming industry

Attachment 180518
And girls will grow heavy facial hair with artificial hormone treatment.

What's next? Men will start taking Hijab and females will walk all topless in our public streets.

well .... time is changing.

but what if your disowned kid puts on heavy facial makeup and show up in support of Trump. Which side you gonna take?

Old 02-05-2017, 12:36 PM

35,377 posts, read 20,756,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
If my kid put on make-up. I think I would disown him. Sad to see what years of liberalism has done to this nation and around the globe.

Made-up men reflect changing $50bn male grooming industry

Attachment 180518
If I am not mistaken i think this guy is gay or trans I'm not sure he did a commercial ///but- he has a right to put on anything he likes- and to stop him is UN-American

Old 02-05-2017, 12:38 PM

35,377 posts, read 20,756,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Trump wears orange face make up - a bronzer/spray-tan.

He also uses orange hair dye, hair spray and uses bobby pins in his hair.

Shall we call him president wussification?

OH if his hairstylist could talk !

Old 02-05-2017, 12:40 PM

36,633 posts, read 67,216,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
The only guys I've seen wearing make-up are gays, and that's been a subset of the gay population. And, one of my cousins is gay and I can bet he can outlift you on the bench press
This^

Hetero men dont wear make up and most gays I know dont either. The OP couldnt possibly think that straight liberal men are wearing make up en masse?

What I do notice nowadays tho, is a lot more love and public support from straight people to that the more flamboyant subset of gays-and I think that's awesome.

Old 02-05-2017, 12:41 PM

36,858 posts, read 17,241,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Trump wears orange face make up - a bronzer/spray-tan.

He also uses orange hair dye, hair spray and uses bobby pins in his hair.

Shall we call him president wussification?
Where are the bobby pins? I'm seriously curious cuz that's pretty funny if true.

Old 02-05-2017, 12:41 PM

104 posts, read 176,259 times
Take a look back at the hair metal bands of the 80's, there was a lot of make up and hairspray used then. Maybe it is just where I live, but there seems to be fewer metrosexual looking guys running around now than there was a few years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies