Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2017, 06:36 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,321,575 times

Advertisements

Seems to me trump and his drones all hate SNL but they still tune in. Then come here the next day and cry about it.

Old 02-12-2017, 06:37 AM

809 posts, read 741,386 times
My favorite skit was Kellyanne Doubletalk going all "Fatal Attraction" on Jake Tapper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Just saw this this morning. Priceless.

Loved the list of terrorist attacks that are being underreported by the media. “The Bowling Green Massacre — not the Kellyanne one, the real one. Then there was the “horror in Six Flags,” the “slaughter at Fraggle Rock," the “Night They Drove Old Dixie Down," and “the light terrorism this week when Nordstrom's decided to stop selling Ivanka Trump's line of clothing and accessories.”

Showing off the $39.99 bangle with the QVC sidebars showing it marked down from $70 was spot on.

SNL: Melissa McCarthy

Kate McKinnon's Jeff Sessions was too on the nose to be funny. It thought it was a little chilling.

Old 02-12-2017, 06:39 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,443,338 times
Well see, Trump brought SNL back from the dead and gave the wife abuser Baldwin new hope for more work. Jobs in America. Check! lol

It's funny, and they always make fun of the White House and everyone included. I thought Melissa McCarthy blew Baldwins Trump away with her skit. So funny I peed my pants, seriously. She's terrific.

I do wish Trump would just laugh it off. I think he would if he wasn't faced with constant protests and hate mail. The combo is probably pretty bad. I think the climate in America has the most to do with his lack of humor these days.

Last edited by Tokinouta; 02-12-2017 at 06:48 AM..

Old 02-12-2017, 06:41 AM

2,649 posts, read 1,833,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I think SNL has gone in the toilet bowl with poor writing. You have sub-par actors and some that are decent. But to be fair, I watched this clip. The depiction of a public figure needs to be "close" as in drama, "believability" is key....but the actress McCartney, who tried to portray Spicer, IMO, this in no way represents how his real demeanor is in life. I will say the actress herself was funny. Her skit in itself was funny. But this show is gung-ho on making our President and his cabinet look foolish. The audience and the entire state of N.Y. is pretty much pro-Hillary. The Trump depictions are shameful, not funny, not what he says and they screw his mouth up. I know those who will wait to see what he tweets. They have run this Trump skit with Baldwin to the ground. For the first two minutes, I was curious about the skit but I see they dredge up the same mannerisms and make our president look like a fool. Shame on SNL that they don't have better ideas.
His base is New York City and people don't like him............gee I wonder why. Could it be that they know his corrupt, evil ways?????

Trump and his cabinet are a joke. However, it is not funny what he is doing to our country.

Old 02-12-2017, 06:48 AM

5,190 posts, read 5,316,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
This is all the liberals have left -- making bad jokes and protesting. Have fun with your clown show while real Americans are getting things done.
Yeah, get back to us when you're finally free of all the boogeymen you people are so deathly afraid of and America is once again land of the straight white male and all the women know their place.

Because that's what hypocritical bigoted cowards like Trump lemmings envision and hope for the future of this nation.

You must be so proud.

Old 02-12-2017, 06:49 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,685,410 times
If Trump were a normal person, he would realize that if he simply didn't let it get under his (thick) skin, they wouldn't keep mocking him. When he reacts, they keep going. If he can't handle a little ribbing on SNL, North Korea is going to have a field day with this weakling.

I thought those skits were a riot !! Trump on the People's Court !!! Their writers should get Oscars or Emmy's or some other award, this stuff is the best. Loved the motorized podium too.

Old 02-12-2017, 06:53 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,407,651 times
At least some can laugh at themselves.

Old 02-12-2017, 06:54 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,443,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Yeah, get back to us when you're finally free of all the boogeymen you people are so deathly afraid of and America is once again land of the straight white male and all the women know their place.

Because that's what hypocritical bigoted cowards like Trump lemmings envision and hope for the future of this nation.

You must be so proud.
Ha ha, really? Well, I guess it's good that Melania knows her place. She's such a homemaker. lmao!!

Where is all the proof to back up these sky falling facts Griffis? Stop the panic. Four years will fly and you'll have a chance to right the wrong. Until then, try some of this, and bring a dog if you have one. Good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of6lhEdUvuQ

Old 02-12-2017, 07:07 AM

12,898 posts, read 13,578,695 times
SNL is doing the same thing right wing AM radio has been doing for 30 years. SNL lets you in on the gag and you know it's a joke. That gives it a sense of fairness that Right Wing AM radio jocks don't want on their programing when they trash liberals.

Stories like Hilary running a child sex business in a pizza joint and Barack being a male prostitute, albeit are a little deeper in the gutter than SNL is willing to go, are funny except they got brainwashed folks whose link to the world was AM radio to believe it as the truth.

Old 02-12-2017, 07:12 AM

5,190 posts, read 5,316,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
I think the climate in America has the most to do with his lack of humor these days.
And Trump, incompetent and fraudulent elitist billionaire buffoon is responsible for the climate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies