Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 07:55 AM

37,741 posts, read 40,796,799 times

Advertisements

We already knew that John Kasich took money From George Soros in 2016 but so did Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and so did Lindsey Graham of the Presidential candidates as well as Paul Ryan and John McCain amongst others.

12 top Republicans backed by Soros in 2016

There are Democrats on the list and they got more money but that was expected. Shouldn't we be asking these Republicans why they took money from a man who funds rioters and anti-American policies?

If you look on the Open Secrets website that shows which candidates get money from which donors, the Kasich donation was made under the Soros Fund Management. I remember because I looked that one up after someone here posted it during the campaign.

Drain the swamp, indeed!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2017, 08:34 AM

45,271 posts, read 26,780,524 times
Interesting list...

The Muslim is there... Boehner is there... new Deomcrat upstart Kamala Harris is there... along with the Republicans.

Thankfully no one from Texas is on the list.

Old 02-06-2017, 08:37 AM

1,160 posts, read 707,701 times
Soros' power and money is unnerving. Im surprised the left doesnt hate him as much as they hate the Koch bros.

Old 02-06-2017, 08:39 AM

7,730 posts, read 5,448,594 times
Ha fake news brainwashing the susceptible.

Disagree with the king, get branded a traitor.

Old 02-06-2017, 01:09 PM

14,366 posts, read 9,738,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domitian View Post
Soros' power and money is unnerving. Im surprised the left doesnt hate him as much as they hate the Koch bros.

The odd thing is they (Liberals) place Soros on a pedistal while defending him... yet, he is the Godfather of fake news who gives money to
conservatives.

The odd thing is they (Liberals) place the Koch brothers on the gallows while blasting them... yet, they give money to progressives. In fact, one of them is running for the Senate as a Dem!!! <<<Libertarians my arse!

I loath crony Capitalism from any party. I do not trust Ryan, as he is the poster child for globalism and double speak.

Voters have become uninformed leaves blowing in the wind.

Old 02-06-2017, 01:28 PM

27,539 posts, read 15,954,767 times
Soros has lots of blood on his hands and should be arrested. McShame and company should be branded with a hot iron.

Old 02-06-2017, 01:37 PM

44,991 posts, read 26,145,251 times
Influence is for sale everyday in DC and it's what you get when a handful of people have control over millions. Soros today, Monsanto tomorrow

Old 02-06-2017, 01:42 PM

957 posts, read 1,125,122 times
So in the end a real third party exists already...

there are Democracts, Republicans and Sorosians.

Old 02-07-2017, 05:24 AM

37,741 posts, read 40,796,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
The odd thing is they (Liberals) place Soros on a pedistal while defending him... yet, he is the Godfather of fake news who gives money to
conservatives.

The odd thing is they (Liberals) place the Koch brothers on the gallows while blasting them... yet, they give money to progressives. In fact, one of them is running for the Senate as a Dem!!! <<<Libertarians my arse!

I loath crony Capitalism from any party. I do not trust Ryan, as he is the poster child for globalism and double speak.

Voters have become uninformed leaves blowing in the wind.
I don't trust Ryan either. I don't trust McCain, Graham or Rubio. They want to get us involved in war all of the time and I believe that if their big donor lists are scrutinized you would find big donors who profit from war. But taking money from Soros makes me want to puke since he's funding violent anarchists.

Old 02-07-2017, 06:49 AM

2,489 posts, read 3,384,121 times
Default Liberals can't or won't discuss Soros.

Interesting how not one liberal supporter can coherently discuss the issue of George Soros--his history, money, agenda, motives. Either they avoid threads like these or one person puts in a dismissive, inconsequential post that implies "pay no attention to Soros--the man behind the curtain. Move along."

Why do liberals deliberately avoid discussing Soros? Why doesn't the government or the media investigate his activities and shed more light on how Hungarian-born man who was active with the Nazis in WWII contribute billions here in the United States to further a no-borders, progressive fantasy?

One can usually spot the Soros-paid social media posters here and elsewhere. They only post in clumps, like the weekend of the new travel policies for refugees and non-citizens. They have no facts--just emotional outbursts and attacks on other posters or anyone who is not a liberal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies