Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 01:47 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,633,511 times

Advertisements

Wait...I thought liberals were supposed to be unemployed and living on government assistance.
Now you're saying that liberals are coastal elites.

I never knew that one could be unemployed and a coastal elite (top 10% -- 160K+ salary)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2017, 01:48 PM

36,641 posts, read 67,296,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
So people are xenophobic if they want illegal criminals deported ? Wow
You people wear the label so well.

Quote:
What an insult to all the victims of these crimes .
You really think Kate Steinle was the only one killed or harmed by illegals ?
At some point, your disrespecting her memory by holding her yp as a poster child for hateful rhetoric.

Truly shameful.

Quote:
This is a bad side effect of the liberal media that chooses to rarely report on crime caused by illegals .

Good Trump will be publishing that list soon .
Im sure he'll tweet it like an 8th grade girl.

Old 02-06-2017, 02:11 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,273,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
California violent crime is up . The downtrend of crime going down is reversing and liberals are saying we should be happy .

I guess it's ok though for them because "they haven't been victims of crime" or "they won't be victims "

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sfgat...?client=safari
And the illegal population has trended down over the recent 6 or 7 years. So that would mean the problem is we are losing the low crime illegal and suffering from the criminal natives. So we either have to start getting rid of natives or increase the immigrant population if we want to lower crime.

And no I don't really believe that...but itr simply points out how irrational the point is.

Old 02-06-2017, 02:26 PM

6,160 posts, read 5,671,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post
Wait...I thought liberals were supposed to be unemployed and living on government assistance.

I never knew that one could be unemployed and a coastal elite (top 10% -- 160K+ salary)
I guess it comes from the same people who think that Hispanics are lazy, but also steal American jobs.

Old 02-06-2017, 02:30 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,655,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post

Same observation. That contradiction has been everywhere and no Trump supporter has been able to explain it yet.

Old 02-06-2017, 02:50 PM

6,153 posts, read 3,358,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepoisson View Post
I guess it comes from the same people who think that Hispanics are lazy, but also steal American jobs.
I don't think Latino are lazy...they are just trying to survive. Are they taking jobs from American and legal citizens...absolutely. Especially from the minority American citizen.

You do realize that not Latinos work in the fields don't you?

Old 02-06-2017, 02:53 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,368,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
You people wear the label so well.

At some point, your disrespecting her memory by holding her yp as a poster child for hateful rhetoric.

Truly shameful.

Im sure he'll tweet it like an 8th grade girl.
You and Libs are disrespectful by blowing it off as a "rare case " every time an illegal kills

Why do you support criminals remaining in CA especially since violent crime is on the rise ? Bizarre .

Old 02-06-2017, 02:58 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,368,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
And the illegal population has trended down over the recent 6 or 7 years. So that would mean the problem is we are losing the low crime illegal and suffering from the criminal natives. So we either have to start getting rid of natives or increase the immigrant population if we want to lower crime.

And no I don't really believe that...but itr simply points out how irrational the point is.
Maybe media and sanctuary city police depts havent released the facts. How often do they mention immigration status when talking about crime ??

Old 02-07-2017, 07:44 AM

1,735 posts, read 1,764,836 times
They also have a huge NIMBY culture that no one seems to point out. And these aren't politically conservative areas either.

Last edited by e30is; 02-07-2017 at 08:12 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies