Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 01:46 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
  • The Election system - 'its rigged'
  • The Military - 'I know more than the Generals'
  • Social Media i.e. news - 'its fake'
  • Science - there are 'alternative facts'
  • The legal system - 'so called Judges'
  • The entire US Intelligence system - Trump knew things that "other people don't know”
  • The United States – “You think our country’s so innocent?”

He doesn’t seem to like our country very much at all.
You don't seem to know what's important. It's always about policy.

You lost, get over it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2017, 01:51 PM

8,383 posts, read 4,366,655 times
He won. You get over it. He has to take responsibility for his actions. Right now he seems to think he knows more than any and everyone while his incompetence is blatantly obvious.

Old 02-06-2017, 01:53 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
He does like the country, that is why he is going to make it great again.
If he liked it, he'd know it's already a great country. Has been for centuries.

Old 02-06-2017, 01:54 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,903,896 times
Social media, the news is a pillar of this country?

Public education... /sigh

Old 02-06-2017, 02:00 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,034 times
It's not the pillars, but the corrupt people filling them.

What do you think he meant when he said drain the swamp, an actual swamp?

Old 02-06-2017, 02:09 PM

Trump Quote from Des Moines, Iowa

"Funny how that term caught on, isn't it?" "I tell everyone, I hated it. Somebody said 'drain the swamp' and I said, 'Oh, that is so hokey. That is so terrible.'"
"I said, all right, I'll try it," "So like a month ago I said 'drain the swamp' and the place went crazy. And I said 'Whoa, what's this?' Then I said it again. And then I start saying it like I meant it, right? And then I started to love it, and the place loved it. Drain the swamp. It's true. It's true. Drain the swamp."

Its pretty obvious he never meant it to start with. He only used it because it got people 'crazy'.

The man only says what he thinks people want to hear. Then he does what ever he wants. When they call him on the lie, he just acts like you were stupid to believe him to start with.

Old 02-06-2017, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Trump Quote from Des Moines, Iowa

"Funny how that term caught on, isn't it?" "I tell everyone, I hated it. Somebody said 'drain the swamp' and I said, 'Oh, that is so hokey. That is so terrible.'"
"I said, all right, I'll try it," "So like a month ago I said 'drain the swamp' and the place went crazy. And I said 'Whoa, what's this?' Then I said it again. And then I start saying it like I meant it, right? And then I started to love it, and the place loved it. Drain the swamp. It's true. It's true. Drain the swamp."

Its pretty obvious he never meant it to start with. He only used it because it got people 'crazy'.

The man only says what he thinks people want to hear. Then he does what ever he wants. When they call him on the lie, he just acts like you were stupid to believe him to start with.
Whether he says 'drain the swamp' or 'get rid of the corrupt leaders in our government', what difference does it make? He's doing what he said he would do.

Old 02-06-2017, 02:13 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Quote:
How can you tell when Trump is lying? His lips are moving.
I thought that was Hillary

Old 02-06-2017, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Whether he says 'drain the swamp' or 'get rid of the corrupt leaders in our government', what difference does it make? He's doing what he said he would do.
You over look the obvious. He didn't mean it to start with. He only said it because his followers liked it.

He has since tried to fill his cabinet with insiders, cronies and billionaires. He's put someone in charge of education with no clue about about schools. A man with a degree in animal husbandry is in charge of our nuclear stockpiles. How obvious does it have to be that he has no desire to 'drain the swamp' or do anything else he says?

Old 02-06-2017, 02:22 PM

Quote:
You over look the obvious. He didn't mean it to start with. He only said it because his followers liked it.

He has since tried to fill his cabinet with insiders, cronies and billionaires. He's put someone in charge of education with no clue about about schools. A man with a degree in animal husbandry is in charge of our nuclear stockpiles. How obvious does it have to be that he has no desire to 'drain the swamp' or do anything else he says?
If he is filling his cabinet with insiders, why are Democrats and RINO's dragging their feet appointing them?

Because they're not insiders, that's why.

Oh, being a billionaire does not automatically make someone corrupt, crony or an insider, despite what con artist Bernie Sanders tells you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies