Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 08:57 PM

672 posts, read 256,211 times

Advertisements

Because it doesn't fit his and Bannon's racist narrative.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2017, 06:24 AM

15,861 posts, read 21,438,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Do you really? Good to know. I'm sure if someone walks in with a gun in your place of worship and kills six people, you'll feel the same way.

trump also tweeted about the Louvre where there were no deaths.
He also tweeted as if it was the Louvre museum. It was actually a mall - not that it makes the attack any better, but you know that making it seem like an international landmark was hit causes people to beat their war drums.

Last edited by charolastra00; 02-09-2017 at 06:36 AM..

Old 02-09-2017, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Get out of the basement. Islamists are mowing people down with trucks by the hundreds, machine gun others eating dinner and place IEDs in Time Square. That mosque attack has shallow roots. You pull one and it's over. BTW, what happened to that Moroccan that was with him? Swept him under the rug quick. Trump is right after all.
That "Moroccan that was with him" ran inside to help after he heard gunshots. When the police arrived, he just saw a man with a gun and ran, thinking the shooter was back. That's normal in trauma. He had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with the attack.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.5115570a5751

But go ahead, keep maligning him: someone who ran to help and then had his name splashed across conspiracy sites (including Fox News which was slow to retract) based on sloppy journalism.

Old 02-09-2017, 06:33 AM

89,006 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Is that an alternate fact, or do you just not know....The lone attacker was a Quebec born Canadian.
Via CBC Canadian News...

"It seemed to me that they had a Québécois accent. They started to fire, and as they shot they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!' The bullets hit people that were praying. People who were praying lost their lives. A bullet passed right over my head" - CBC News

http://archive.is/vMTvg

"They." More than one.

Old 02-09-2017, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Via CBC Canadian News...

"It seemed to me that they had a Québécois accent. They started to fire, and as they shot they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!' The bullets hit people that were praying. People who were praying lost their lives. A bullet passed right over my head" - CBC News

http://archive.is/vMTvg

"They." More than one.

In almost every lone mass shooting of the past decade, witnesses reported multiple shooters. Now, either this is a MASSIVE INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY or witnesses who experience severe trauma do not have reliable memory recall. With a flurry of action and reverberating sounds from the gunshots, it is even more confusing and my money is on the latter.

But go on believing that Canada is covering up that a known white supremacist teamed up with a Muslim member of the mosque to coordinate the attack, and then that the Canadian police let it slide. Seems legit.

Old 02-09-2017, 06:43 AM

2,411 posts, read 1,975,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Actually I am flummoxed just what "Terrorist Attacks" Trump is talking about..because I cannot recall just WTH HE is talking about. Course Master Trump may envision all these ALT-Terror attacks when he sleeps? or gets put into his "Pea Brain" by Bannon or Flynn

Point is.. His priority is to listen to ALTernative Informations ( which is based on FALSE News)..thus concludes that media doesn't cover it. Ala.. Bowling green Massacre that slipped out by "Mouthpiece" KELLYANNE!! ( I wonder how she sleeps at night really ) ..who later backs away from it when it's obviously proven as yet again another FALICACY created by the "Delusional" POTUS whispers that have altered reality within that narrow avenue within Trump's brain. Trump has never backed away from any " Conspiracy Theory" regardless of it's ferocity.... THEY are always true.

It's becoming clear by the days and weeks.. POTUS Trump is completely OUT of his element..

Trump goes beyond delusion.. because in that vane.. he is making decisions and rationale based FALSE FACTS! I pray every day, that American's and especially Congress... has a come to "Jesus Moment" to minimize the damages being caused to USA's reputation in the World. Claiming the Strongest/Best/POWERFUL in the world is being eroded not just by the day.. by the hour and minutes with Trump's
BIG Mouth and his mouthpieces!!

I'm still hoping the damage to Society, Economic damages being inflicted get resolved pretty quick.

Just because YOU state all this, doesn't mean it is true.

I tell you ... the Canadian education system is just as messed up as the American one these days. Canada has finally caught up to the US in that regard. Thanks also to the CBC for aiding and abetting ignorance.

(I am both Canadian and American - and often equally embarrassed by both sides when they rant and jump to conclusions without a whit of real evidence to support them.)

Old 02-09-2017, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
In almost every lone mass shooting of the past decade, witnesses reported multiple shooters. Now, either this is a MASSIVE INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY or witnesses who experience severe trauma do not have reliable memory recall. With a flurry of action and reverberating sounds from the gunshots, it is even more confusing and my money is on the latter.

But go on believing that Canada is covering up that a known white supremacist teamed up with a Muslim member of the mosque to coordinate the attack, and then that the Canadian police let it slide. Seems legit.
A French-Canadian is the primary suspect. French-Canadians are typically secessionists, like many California's. They're not nationalists.

Old 02-09-2017, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post

A French-Canadian is the primary suspect. French-Canadians are typically secessionists, like many Californians. They're not nationalists.

Old 02-09-2017, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
A French-Canadian is the primary suspect. French-Canadians are typically secessionists, like many California's. They're not nationalists.
French Canadians are not all white nationalists. In this case, however, this one is. In fact, he doesn't sound dissimilar from several who post on CD!

I don't see you apologizing for continuing to falsely accuse an innocent man.

Old 02-09-2017, 07:02 AM

Furthermore, the French-Canadian suspect is a fan of Jack Layton and Canada's Democrat Party.

Jack Layton's last letter to Canadians - Politics - CBC News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies