Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2021, 12:59 PM

2,102 posts, read 1,003,655 times

Advertisements

Unisex toilets with stalls...

could be worse:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2021, 01:03 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,161,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumann Koch View Post
Unisex toilets with stalls...

could be worse:

Funny story! I had layover in the Narita Airport in Japan and they still have those things! I took one look and said....uh nope!

Old 03-23-2021, 01:13 PM

4,160 posts, read 4,875,911 times
Unisex restrooms are all fine and dandy until more sexual assults start happening and women become too afraid to use public restrooms. Liberal based freedoms can often lead to unwanted consequences.

Old 03-23-2021, 01:27 PM

7,352 posts, read 3,522,888 times
There should not be private stalls anyway. We all know what we look like anyway and people are just trying to do a necessary function and get on with their lives. I think people would have more humility if we shared these experiences together

Old 03-23-2021, 01:34 PM

4,206 posts, read 3,757,431 times
We are living in the twighlight zone.

I always feel bad for women at establishments that have to use these bathrooms. Why is it ok to not be different anymore? Who are these people that come up with these ideas and where did they come from?

Old 03-23-2021, 01:37 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,208,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Me too. Just offer people a private powder room. No need for a urinal.

Treat it like your powder room in your house.
as long as codes are abolished that require certain #'s of bathrooms by capacity, like arenas and stadiums.

yes, just do about 1/3-1/2 of the # of bathrooms, and all individual little powder rooms.

Old 03-23-2021, 01:47 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,202,347 times
Go in, do your business, wash your hands then get out. Who cares which genitals the person in the next stall has?

Old 03-23-2021, 02:55 PM

1,925 posts, read 557,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Go in, do your business, wash your hands then get out. Who cares which genitals the person in the next stall has?
Apparently the trans who doesn't want to be among their biologically correct others. Why else would they object?

Old 03-23-2021, 02:59 PM

37,960 posts, read 22,141,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFresh View Post
I'm a man and I went into one of these unisex bathrooms during the weekend. So as a I entered, I was startled by a woman fixing herself in the mirror. She said it's ok because it's a unisex bathroom. I entered and used the urinals and I noticed someone taking a dump in one of the stalls. I finished urinating and about to wash my hands and another woman enters, again, I'm startled. And a woman was about to enter after the woman and he says "This is weird."

Is this bathroom supposed to be preoccupied by both genders? I understand if it's a "one person" bathroom. But when multiple people of different genders can enter the bathroom? So guys can take dumps in one stall next to a woman peeing in another stall?or vice versa?
I can share a bathroom mirror with another female?

How does that work?
So when will it become illegal for stores to sell "women's underwear" without a flap in the front? i mean if we are going to mandate unisex bathrooms, why not mandate all underwear must be unisex? I'm just trying to keep of with the leftist kooks

Old 03-23-2021, 03:03 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,202,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepnking View Post
Apparently the trans who doesn't want to be among their biologically correct others. Why else would they object?
I wasn't aware that the OP was trans. They were the one asking how this works. Honestly I have no clue what is in the pants of the person in the next stall and it never bothered me one bit. But then again I can pretty much live and let live in most situations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies