Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2017, 04:37 PM

35,493 posts, read 20,860,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zortation View Post
She's a failure and an even bigger fraud than Trump.
well at least you admit Trump is a fraud-- we moving forward-- good job!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2017, 04:41 PM

2,182 posts, read 1,621,334 times
Recent events make me embarrassed to be female. First Hillary and then the women's march with the most disgusting vile female speakers they can find. If this is the best we can do we really should be ashamed. I hope beyond anything the future isn't female.

Old 02-07-2017, 04:47 PM

9,512 posts, read 9,025,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I know I have had enough of these silly men and their egos -- and the stupid women that adore them- so I am not sure what we need in the WH-- maybe a real balanced person-- an adult!
That sure the $@%* isn't Hillary. Thank goodness she lost the election.

Old 02-07-2017, 04:47 PM

5,190 posts, read 5,320,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
...I would hope the future is Everyone. Females and Males.
Not trying to bait you, but honestly curious: does your "Everyone" include people of all backgrounds, all colors, all cultures, all religions, gay and transgender people, etc.?

Old 02-07-2017, 04:55 PM

2,411 posts, read 1,963,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Not trying to bait you, but honestly curious: does your "Everyone" include people of all backgrounds, all colors, all cultures, all religions, gay and transgender people, etc.?

I know you weren't asking me but this female asks why would it matter about background, color, sexual preference/identity, religion (with ONE exception and there is a very good reason for that exception)? We need the very best person/people to stand and get elected, whether that be a man or a woman. I too hope that the future belongs to the best person for the job - and to all legal Americans.

Right now however I truly do believe that Hillary just set women back quite a few years as did all those women who participated in (or represented those who would have had they been able to) that Women's March and similar 'feminist' activities and promotions. There are many good women out there who could indeed take on the rigors of the highest office in the land and I am sure do a superb job. Many of them however seem to be too smart to do that.

Old 02-07-2017, 04:57 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,882,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I know I have had enough of these silly men and their egos -- and the stupid women that adore them- so I am not sure what we need in the WH-- maybe a real balanced person-- an adult!
What a low bar - but I'll take it, too.

Old 02-07-2017, 05:14 PM

15,590 posts, read 10,327,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Everyone means every American.... every one. Until we get past tribalism and the victim/privilege rhetoric perpetrated by the Leftists who seek to divide us and are all just Americans, the animosity will continue.

Old 02-08-2017, 01:48 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,760,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
You're right. I used the "I'm sorry" thing as a written formality. But, no, I'm not actually sorry, because I strongly believe what I said.

That's right. The left everywhere -- including most of Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, etc, is primarily made up of a bunch illiterate, uncivilized cavemen/women. Nailed it!

This is what you honestly believe, is it?

I triple-dog dare you to go into those countries' sub-forums to tell THEM that. Wonder what they would have to say about it.
The left, the right, oh my God!

What the frik is wrong with you?

I only believe what I see, what is real, what matters.

You, you believe what you are told to believe.

I feel sorry for you.

Just think, a sincerity which you hate.

Old 02-08-2017, 01:52 AM

3,211 posts, read 2,230,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
So says Hillary Clinton.

Clinton: 'The future is female

“Despite all the challenges we face, I remain convinced that yes, the future is female,” she said Monday in her first video statement since President Trump’s Jan. 20 inauguration."

Sexism and identity politics of the Left on display once again.

I would hope the future is Everyone. Females and Males.
Quite the misogynist comment from HRC.

Old 02-08-2017, 05:39 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,811,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
The left, the right, oh my God!

What the frik is wrong with you?

I only believe what I see, what is real, what matters.

You, you believe what you are told to believe.

I feel sorry for you.

Just think, a sincerity which you hate.

Uh, you are the one who made an (absurd) statement about "the left." So, I simply asked if what you claim about "the left" applies universally. And you couldn't answer my question (which I suspected would be the case). Your only response is more baseless, silly statements.

Have you ever lived in another Western country? If you have, you should know that the US is far LESS to the political Left than most of the West. You should know that the political climates of most other Western countries is far less disparate, less binary, less divisive, less volatile.

You should know that voters in the rest of the West, compared to those in the US, are far less trapped in myopic, binary, black-or-white, "us vs them," thinking. Regardless of political affiliation, they're more on the same page, and they work, more cooperatively, toward the common good of the country.

It appears that YOU are the one who seems incapable of thinking beyond the relentlessly hostile, stuffocating liberal vs conservative/Republican vs Democrat American political straightjacket. YOU are the one who appears to "believe only what you're told to believe."

That's precisely why I asked you that question. THAT was my point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies