Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2017, 09:26 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
And what policy, during that meeting, made you think that? It's always about policy.

You lost, get over it.
Trump is an unmitigated disgrace to the office.

America lost.

You get over it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2017, 09:27 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,595,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
I would think that reform of these laws would get bipartisan support. The abuse of innocent people and the corruption of law enforcement should just not be tolerated by anyone.
I have ZERO problem in the case of conviction or plea deal.

Otherwise, if I choose to carry around cash, its none of the cops business.

Again for everyone, google many cases of basically what is theft by police.

If charges are filed, it should automatically be returned upon innocence or charges dropped.

Its also being abused for lesser charges.

Old 02-09-2017, 09:27 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
I would think that reform of these laws would get bipartisan support. The abuse of innocent people and the corruption of law enforcement should just not be tolerated by anyone.
Both parties like easy money.

Old 02-09-2017, 09:28 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,808 times
Quote:
Statists agree that the only bipartisanship is support for the State taking whatever it wants from you that doesn't result in the masses hanging their assess in the streets of D.C.

Old 02-09-2017, 09:44 AM

19,724 posts, read 10,128,243 times
There was a case a couple years ago where an elderly couple's house was taken because their son supposedly had $20 worth of drugs. The son was never charged. Go online and you can find dozens of stories of people losing their property and never being even charged with a crime, let alone convicted.

Old 02-09-2017, 09:57 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,595,161 times
Here is the left wing Marxist criminal loving moonbat crybaby subject of the conversation.

https://twitter.com/lmcgaughy/status...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Old 02-09-2017, 11:30 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,938,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Trump was joking just like Obama with the If I had a son he would be like Trayvon. I find both in poor taste - but we knew how Trump was before we voted for him - we didn't know that Obama was going to divide the country like he did because of his words and actions, as most saw him as this nice, highly educated orator.

In truth - if these funds are not seized and held at the time of arrest - they'll disappear - never to be seen again - and the taxpayers will again be on the hook as these seized funds have offset tax increases.
What the... You're comparing Obama's comment about Trayvon Martin to express compassion for his family with threatening a law maker who disagrees with his policies? Shameful.

Also, if we're going to believe Trump, let's use his own words.

"I DON'T KID"

I saw him say this in a speech a couple of days ago when talking about building the wall. In this situation, others laughed, but I didn't see Trump laughing. There's an old expression from centuries ago, "Many a true word is spoken in jest." Trump has threatened many people and companies. In a way, he is threatening judges too by saying if anything happens to Americans, it's your fault. That's to instill fear in the public as well. He is a bully who wants everyone to believe we are surrounded by death and destruction and only he can pull us out of this "carnage."

Old 02-10-2017, 02:58 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,552,822 times
Default The Most Under-Educated President in the History of the Nation

This really is almost too painful to read.

Trump's Exchange on Asset Forfeiture is Quite Discomfiting

Old 02-10-2017, 03:00 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
This really is almost too painful to read.
Quite the opinion source you have there. I take note their next article is titled.

Trump’s Tiny Thumbs Were a Big Fundraising Asset in Campaign

Old 02-10-2017, 03:03 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,865,359 times
Yep, one of the most successful real estate moguls in the history of the United States is under-educated?

Trump, rather then liberals at indoctrination debt factories actually walked the walk. I am sure with his global real estate empire that he went to foreign countries and negotiated in his favor with politicians all over the world.

I would say decades of experience negotiating with politicians in other countries and running one of the most successful real estate firms in the history of the world isn't enough for the liberals.

The last president was very educated by liberal indoctrination debt institutions but pretty much just sat in a chair as a politician and talked in a room for a couple of hours a week until he was elected as a U.S senator.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies