Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2017, 07:06 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times

Advertisements

Laughing at the left trying to insinuate corruption where there is none while blindly accepting the corruption from their own party...

Old 02-08-2017, 07:07 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
It wasn't the left that spent the entire campaign season claiming Trump was 'different, an 'outsider' and promising business NOT as usual if he was elected so thanks for the BS GOP.
Same as the last guy. "Change" anyone?

Old 02-08-2017, 07:11 AM
JRR

8,166 posts, read 5,661,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
And the right wing suddenly doesn't care. The party of responsibility.
That is the funny part. At his rallies they were stomping and cheering when he would say that he would get money out of politics. Now that he is doing exactly the opposite, the attitude seems to be that it is no big deal. Goes back to when he said he could shoot someone and not lose votes. Whatever he does makes no difference; they are with him to the bitter end.

Old 02-08-2017, 09:21 AM

4,798 posts, read 3,508,949 times
Why ya crying ?. Look what Hillary was taking from the world for favors..

Old 02-08-2017, 09:24 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
That explains everything.

Just how much money has Donald Trump's secretary of Education choice given to Republicans? - LA Times

Is it fake news even if she said it was possible? Lol... drain the swamp.
"Make America Pay to Play" was the slogan on the hat Trump wore in private.

Old 02-08-2017, 09:29 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
I notice this thread was avoided by Trump voters... I wonder why?
Do you, wonder why? Perhaps it is considered just another non-issue brought to us by liberals who just can't get over Trump winning.

So, the DeVos family donated over 200 million to the GOP. Time Warner donated almost a million dollars to Hillary Clinton's campaign and liberals clung to every word said by CNN, a subsidiary of Time Warner (a dog in the fight).

I am glad they had the money to donate to the GOP. I hope they'll be able to donate that and even more, maybe a million to keep the Democrats out of the White House.

Trump was elected for POTUS. He had no real competition in doing so. Time to get over it and stop continuing to drive nails in the coffin of the Democratic Party.

Good for DeVos family that they have done well enough in America to be able to donate that amount to a party of their choice.

I trust that Trump will choose the best people, and that is why I voted for him.

I hope this helps you understand why Trump supporters may just start blowing off the threads. I think if the media starts ignoring the rants and riots of the liberals still pouting over the election, we will see things start to settle down.

To be honest, I just read some of the liberal posts to my husband and we have a good laugh. Thanks for the humor!

Old 02-08-2017, 10:00 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Laughing at the left trying to insinuate corruption where there is none while blindly accepting the corruption from their own party...
To insinuate is to suggest or hint slyly. No one is hinting that the birther-in-chief has a amazingly corrupt and incompetent cabinet...they are stating it emphatically and rightly so!

Old 02-08-2017, 10:02 AM

3,992 posts, read 2,458,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Lol... Liberals are upset that Soros donated billions to the Democratic Party... let me know when the fake outrage actually merits attention...
have any real figures to back this up....

Old 02-08-2017, 10:03 AM

3,992 posts, read 2,458,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
This whole system got worse after we let all this money into politics. It has gotten so rotten and polluted now maybe it's time to scrap this system. It's really only working for the very wealthy and big business. When are they going to throw the middle class a bone? I suppose when Ryan presents his ideas on a premium voucher system to change medicare to a voucher system which will cost Seniors much more. They are always looking to pick the pockets of the poor and middle class. Pathetic......

Hey Corporations are people too...

Old 02-08-2017, 10:15 AM

14,221 posts, read 6,961,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
To insinuate is to suggest or hint slyly. No one is hinting that the birther-in-chief has a amazingly corrupt and incompetent cabinet...they are stating it emphatically and rightly so!
Yes, people have to be really blind to not see it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies