Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2017, 06:43 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitpausebutton2 View Post
So last few days and bias news reports, all preaching for trump to release his tax statements. Now legally he does not have to.. what my question is why soo much press on his tax returns? what will it accomplish and what will it changed? Nothing.
He released a complete financial statement which is far more detailed than any tax returns, and far more than he is required to release.

The Left just need to sit down and shut up.

The fact is, we still know more about Donald Trump than we know about Barack Obama, who never did release a valid birth certificate, but only a poor forgery, which was quickly identified as such.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2017, 06:46 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
He released a complete financial statement which is far more detailed than any tax returns, and far more than he is required to release.
No one wanted to see a financial statement, people asked for his tax returns, which he promised to deliver.

He dishonored that promise.

Old 02-08-2017, 07:15 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"in other words he Lied,"

And you NEVER complained when ANY dem, including Obama and Hillary lied over and over.

(I'm STILL waiting for my $2,500 dollars from O Care.)

I wonder why. Hmm1!

The word, hypocrite, comes to mind.
Actually I did complain, hence why I did not support all of Obama's actions, and have never been a fan of Hillary and did not vote for her, opps

Then you are not as bright as you think you are, it is not coming.

Yes, the word hypocrite does come to mind when people whine about the Lies from Obama and Hillary and ignore them from the trump, the definition of a hypocrite.

Old 02-08-2017, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
No one wanted to see a financial statement, people asked for his tax returns, which he promised to deliver.

He dishonored that promise.
Meaning he never intended to fulfill his promise, meaning .....................he Lied.

Old 02-08-2017, 07:47 AM

2,360 posts, read 1,914,836 times
So if he doesnt, what then? Would you move on in your life? Personaly, I dont care about his tax status.. Every rich person got some leverage on somebody..

Old 02-08-2017, 08:04 AM

Quote:
So if he doesnt, what then? Would you move on in your life? Personaly, I dont care about his tax status.. Every rich person got some leverage on somebody..
First off the Lie would remain around his neck. Wiki will end up releasing them, won't that be fun.

Old 02-08-2017, 08:07 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,924,139 times
Quote:

The fact is, we still know more about Donald Trump than we know about Barack Obama, who never did release a valid birth certificate, but only a poor forgery, which was quickly identified as such.
Waiting for someone to come along & say, "Those telling others to sit down & shut up need to sit down & shut up."

Ridiculous.

Old 02-08-2017, 08:12 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,924,139 times
Quote:
You don't care about his tax status so you create a thread about & detailing how much you don't care about it?

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Old 02-08-2017, 08:12 AM

2,691 posts, read 1,667,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
But I'm sure you wanted Obama to show his birth certificate
Actually I don't know about hsi views but I did not want Obama to release the birth certificate. I did not want either Obama, Trump or Clinton to release their taxes, unless they want to. It is their privacy and there are no laws against releasing them. Just because it is a convention to do so does not make it a law.

If as a country we want presidential candidates to release tax returns before they are elected or have it done every year afterwards, we should pressurize our congress to make it a law. The same law for republicans, democrats and all other parties. Then we won't be arguing about Hillary doing it and Trump not doing what was followed for the past 30+ years or so.

Old 02-08-2017, 08:18 AM

185 posts, read 169,207 times
Quote:

The financial disclosure is not far more detailed. That's a lie.

We want to see his tax returns because we know he's hiding something. If he were honest and transparent, as the POTUS should be, then he would release it.

And your statement about Obama's birth certificate is so pathetic. Even Trump said his birth certificate was valid and no longer an issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies