Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2017, 03:06 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,753,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Nobody has enough time to type all that out.
The point is, when making an accusation, the burden of proof is on you.

Old 02-09-2017, 03:16 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
The point is, when making an accusation, the burden of proof is on you.
I think it's just amazing that people would've missed that stuff on the news. Hell, follow Trump's Twitter accounts. It's just not hard to find all the stuff he drones on about.

And, if he said it, it's not fake news.

LOL.

Old 02-09-2017, 03:16 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
That is the reason we stopped going.

Too many agendas and power struggles, but I cannot remember kicking a kid outta SS.

And dh was chair of the pastor parish for years.
I guess if the kid was particularly unruly...

Old 02-09-2017, 03:17 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scend57 View Post
.... of a new president as with Trump. For claiming to be "peaceful" and "tolerant", Liberals and leftists sure don't seem to actually PRACTICE what they preach - so many leftists out committing acts of violence, vandalism, property damage, smashing car windows, setting things on fire, hate crimes, etc in just under 3 months

I was speaking with my dad the other day (old-timer pushing 70) and he says he's NEVER seen anything anywhere CLOSE to this election and new president in his whole life. He says he's never seen anything like it, and he's been witness to many presidential elections over the years.

Leftists and liberals: the man hasn't even "officially" been in office for THREE weeks!

Jeez guys

If I recall correctly

Clinton election(s) - peace and "just another year"
Bush election(s) - peace and "just another year"
Obama election(s) - peace and "just another year"
Trump election - over 12k death threat Tweets against him, leftists protesting, rioting, burning things, committing assault/violence, smashing windows, property damage, etc

What animals

America is watching your "protests" liberals, and I'm sure most of them don't approve of your feral conduct. Have you no shame?
It seems we get to see what some of our "friends" are really about if you see the BS some are posting and we are getting more time for serious, honest people!

The world is changing fast!

Old 02-09-2017, 03:18 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,737,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scend57 View Post
.... of a new president as with Trump. For claiming to be "peaceful" and "tolerant", Liberals and leftists sure don't seem to actually PRACTICE what they preach - so many leftists out committing acts of violence, vandalism, property damage, smashing car windows, setting things on fire, hate crimes, etc in just under 3 months

I was speaking with my dad the other day (old-timer pushing 70) and he says he's NEVER seen anything anywhere CLOSE to this election and new president in his whole life. He says he's never seen anything like it, and he's been witness to many presidential elections over the years.

Leftists and liberals: the man hasn't even "officially" been in office for THREE weeks!

Jeez guys

If I recall correctly

Clinton election(s) - peace and "just another year"
Bush election(s) - peace and "just another year"
Obama election(s) - peace and "just another year"
Trump election - over 12k death threat Tweets against him, leftists protesting, rioting, burning things, committing assault/violence, smashing windows, property damage, etc

What animals

America is watching your "protests" liberals, and I'm sure most of them don't approve of your feral conduct. Have you no shame?
Not a single word in this post about WHY.

Trump doesn't deserve the respect that was given to Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Obama, or any president in any of our lifetimes.

He deserves to be watched like a hawk, criticized, and impeached at the first whiff of misconduct.

Old 02-09-2017, 03:19 PM

3,245 posts, read 6,302,180 times
Quote:
I know some who are livid.

Very much so. I know at least a dozen who voted for someone OTHER than the Republican for the first time in their voting histories.
I know a lot of people who voted for Trump and it was the first time they voted since 1984! I also know several first time voters who never had a reason to vote for any presidential candidate before. This is why the lying pollsters go it so wrong.

Old 02-09-2017, 03:26 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Nobody has enough time to type all that out.
Yes, but we have been waiting for several months for this list and requested it of several different posters. Also, it appears that many of the people posting against Trump, unjustified and nonsense stuff, would have the time despite how long the list was.

Why don't you give us the highlights? We are ready to debunk each item on your list. I have debunked them before.

Quote:
I think it's just amazing that people would've missed that stuff on the news. Hell, follow Trump's Twitter accounts. It's just not hard to find all the stuff he drones on about.

And, if he said it, it's not fake news.

LOL.
News? Are you talking about CNN, owned by Time Warner who donated almost a million dollars to Hillary's campaign in a "pay it forward" move? Yeah, I don't watch that, and neither do I sit reading Twitter accounts. Trump uses Twitter to appeal to a certain, let's call it "demographic" of which.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by capoeira View Post
I know a lot of people who voted for Trump and it was the first time they voted since 1984! I also know several first time voters who never had a reason to vote for any presidential candidate before. This is why the lying pollsters go it so wrong.
Exactly. They still don't get it. I say, it is a lost cause. Sad for them. I don't know what has happened to our educational system. We had courses in business, economics, American government and were taught to read so that we comprehended what we read. I am hoping that Trump gives a hand up to the ignorant.

Old 02-09-2017, 03:31 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
This is what we need. Things have to get worse before they get better. People need to see that it's ridiculous to think we are a united people.
Nice to see a person admit to the "plan" ..... it's a well thought out and well financed "plan" for total Chaos.
Citizens need to be aware of what this well plan of attack on America is all about. They took a pledge to destroy our system of Government - “As we resist, we will create new governing institutions, new economic relationships, and new ways of being human,” the pledge reads.

In Their Own Words: Anti-Trump ‘Resistance’ Leaders Say They Want To Make America ‘Ungovernable’ | Daily Caller - 2/6/17

Behind the mass protests, choreographed chants and acts of violence, leaders of anti-Trump “resistance” efforts are communicating the same simple but dark message: they want to make America “ungovernable” for the president of the United States.

These protesters say they will do whatever it takes to keep Trump from enacting his agenda, and many of them have shown a willingness to destroy public property, assault law enforcement officers and inflict violence upon their fellow citizens.

People need to be aware of what the "plan" is, who is behind it (including elected officials) and what their intentions are ..... Destroy our System of Government. Chaos & Anarchy

Old 02-09-2017, 03:35 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,912,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Please give an itemized list of hateful things Trump has said or done.
Sure:

NY Times: The 307 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

The 199 Most Donald Trump Things Donald Trump Has Ever Said - POLITICO Magazine

The 7 craziest things Trump has said - POLITICO

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...the_*****.html

30 Of The Most Outrageous Donald Trump Quotes

8 of the Sleaziest Things Donald Trump Has Said - Rolling Stone

Inaccurate things he's said (some are hateful) - thrown in for good measure:
Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact
People Donald Trump

Anyone capable of posting on City-Data is capable of using Google I imagine, yes? It took me less than 2 minutes to find that content. The information is out there, and has been for a long time - whether you want to believe the words that come out of his mouth (or are written on his twitter account) is up to you.

Old 02-09-2017, 05:10 PM

421 posts, read 205,102 times
The irony is if right-wingers/conservatives had similar "large scale" protests, the mainstream media would be aaaaaalllll over it with 24/7 coverage

And ESPECIALLY if there was violence at such protests, we would never hear the end of it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies