Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2017, 04:34 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
People are coming to their senses. Not only here in the US, but worldwide. After the Dutch saw less than 2 months of an alt-right leader here, they rejected their alt-right candidate. Marine Le Pen is falling in the polls in France, again after their people witness our President Bonkers.

tRUMP's election was similar to that year of the Arab Spring, but it didn't last as long. tRUMP's demise will be quick, but will leave a nasty scar on America. It will be like the Holocaust is to Germany; a painful reminder of how a demented leader can lead otherwise good people down the road to hell.
And he'll win by another landslide in '20 and you'll have the same dumb look on your face wondering how it happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2017, 04:54 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
Trump's war against the rural elderly in middle America is taking its toll. His health care plan and his cuts to Meals on wheels, heating for the poor elderly and massive cuts to agriculture is going down like a lead balloon.

Meals on Wheels and now heating assistance for the indigent elderly?

Are you kidding?

Old 03-20-2017, 04:58 AM

1,768 posts, read 1,638,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Meals on Wheels and now heating assistance for the indigent elderly?

Are you kidding?

Yeah, MOW won't have that much of a macro impact.

With that said, I'd excited to see a lot of old Trumpites die off due to their healthcare getting worse. Bye bye old people. Now those of us who are under 40 have a huge mess to fix...a problem caused by both dems, repubs, and Trumpites.

Old 03-20-2017, 05:03 AM

33,536 posts, read 37,136,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Ahhh, it's so great being a Trump supporter, just beating the liberals every day. Can you tell me about Trump's 20 percent ceiling again? When the field consolidates, Trump will be stuck at 20 percent? #winning

President Trump has gone so far past any expectations that l had for him ,, l think the Lord has taken this man and transformed into possibly the greatest president this nation will have ever had . ..
Wow, your standards are unbelievably low....

Old 03-20-2017, 07:51 AM

10,757 posts, read 4,344,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchee View Post
If you use the argument that Trump supporters are too poor to own a phone or too ignorant/stupid to answer the poll questions, then I would be more inclined to believe you ... next excuse?
I'm a Trump supporter (always have been, even in the 1980s) and if a pollster called me I'd hang up the phone.
And if a pollster approached me on the street, I'd walk away.
Pollsters represent the media, and the media is "the opposition party" and the enemy (since they are predominantly Democrat or in collusion with Dems).
That's why the swing state polls indicated Hillary would win the election by a landslide.
The polls tricked you last year, this year and 2020 no doubt.

Old 03-20-2017, 07:51 AM

1,816 posts, read 1,150,285 times
Default Trump Approval Rating In Toilet - Hits New Low of 37%

This is a Gallup daily tracking poll and it indicated this was the lowest rating EVER (based on 72 years of polling), for a first term President at this point in his term. President Barack Obama was at 60% at the same time in his first term.

After the Comey hearings and the likely failure to pass Trumpcare on Thursday he could be in the twenties by the end of the week.

Governing is complicated right Donny!

Old 03-20-2017, 07:53 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,341,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
This is a Gallup daily tracking poll and it indicated this was the lowest rating EVER (based on 72 years of polling), for a first term President at this point in his term. President Barack Obama was at 60% at the same time in his first term.

After the Comey hearings and the likely failure to pass Trumpcare on Thursday he could be in the twenties by the end of the week.

Governing is complicated right Donny!
Gallup named Hillary Clinton the most admired woman in the United States a record 20 times. Enough said.

Old 03-20-2017, 07:53 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,634,329 times
I approve.. but was never polled

The one thing you learn in statistics class is how easy it is to manipulate your conclusion.

Also I couldn't care less what the polls say. Didn't they suggest Trump was going to lose the presidency?

Old 03-20-2017, 07:54 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,341,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
I approve.. but was never polled

The one thing you learn in statistics class is how easy it is to manipulate your conclusion.

Also I couldn't care less what the polls say. Didn't they suggest Trump was going to lose the presidency?
His approval rating was so low, it was impossible for him to get 270 electoral votes. He was way underwater.

Old 03-20-2017, 07:55 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,478,886 times
37%...not surprised. It will be even lower after the FBI destroys the little credibility he has left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies