Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2017, 05:59 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,490,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
He won't believe the numbers. Will tell the public the Democrats polled illegal immigrants in a grand conspiracy to discredit him. Asks Congress to initiate an investigation which will prove 99.9 percent of us approve of his Presidency. " My poll numbers are huge. You won't believe it ".
Or as the Donald would put it ..."My Pole is Yuge and the numbers aren't bad either!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2017, 06:00 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Do remember that even though Trump won the electoral college, more voters voted for HRC and he had no coattails. The Republicans lost seats in both the House and Senate, which is unusual.

No matter how you try to spin it, Trump's approval has been falling like a plane without fuel.

Lol the Republicans kept the Senate when it was widely expected to go the Dems

Trump won against the Clinton machine who had eryone
Behind her

Libs liking to rewrite history it seems

Old 03-28-2017, 06:01 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,798,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
can be both you know...Hillary was very qualified but not a "warm" person and that seems to be what it takes these days....plus the right spent 30 years attacking her and people were fatigued....plus its historically difficult to continue to hold the presidency for 3 straight elections...
oh an Trump voters were gullible
Well Sanders didn't get attacked that much... the oligarchy had a vested interest in Hillary getting elected. They didn't want Sanders.

Why don't you just admit the Dems are bought out by corporate interests, money, and the elitists.

You guys are done everyone has your party figured out. Tons of analysts have covered this including many that are not a part of the MSM.

Old 03-28-2017, 06:03 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,457,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
Well Sanders didn't get attacked that much...

Why don't you just admit the Dems are bought out by corporate interests, money, and the elitists.

You guys are done.
think you have that wrong - very kettle black etc considering who you people voted into the WH and whom he appointed to his admin (how many GS people is it now)...but pls by all means please keep believing everything Fox News and Brietbart is telling you...I'm sure it's served you well....

Old 03-28-2017, 06:03 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,596,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
Well Sanders didn't get attacked that much... the oligarchy had a vested interest in Hillary getting elected. They didn't want Sanders.

You guys are done everyone has you figured out.
And the Rethuglicans aren't? Thanks, I needed a good laugh today 😂😂😂

Old 03-28-2017, 06:07 PM

7,709 posts, read 5,452,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
can be both you know...Hillary was very qualified but not a "warm" person and that seems to be what it takes these days....plus the right spent 30 years attacking her and people were fatigued....plus its historically difficult to continue to hold the presidency for 3 straight elections...
oh an Trump voters were gullible
DJT is not "warm" in my opinion and HRC is not "cold", either. She could smile more, I suppose, because of the double standard that it makes her look "prettier." (As if that should matter.)

I do agree that it has been historically difficult for the same party to hold onto the presidency multiple times in a row, except for when my "kissing cousin" (had I been alive then), FDR, was repeatedly elected.

Old 03-28-2017, 06:13 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,457,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFBayBoomer View Post
DJT is not "warm" in my opinion and HRC is not "cold", either. She could smile more, I suppose, because of the double standard that it makes her look "prettier." (As if that should matter.)

I do agree that it has been historically difficult for the same party to hold onto the presidency multiple times in a row, except for when my "kissing cousin" (had I been alive then), FDR, was repeatedly elected.
warm may have been wrong term- the whole "somebody you'd like to have a beer with" would work more..somehow a segment of the voting public like Trump compared to Hillary- as if that has any bearing on being POTUS, GW should have killed that notion. Trump to many of us in the NE is a town con artist, and perfectly described as a"poor person's idea of a rich person" with his brash and obnoxious manner and trappings...and somehow that resonated this time around...

Old 03-28-2017, 06:23 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
I wonder how the orangutan reconciles this in his little pea brain?

https://www.indy100.com/article/dona...update-7654136
Would this be one of those poll services that told us that Hillary was going to win in a landslide?

Old 03-28-2017, 06:30 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Would this be one of those poll services that told us that Hillary was going to win in a landslide?
but... can you post a poll that says trump is over, oh... 40% approval?

Old 03-28-2017, 09:10 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
And this is why libs will keep losing

Oh it wast because Hillary was a bad candiate, it's because the people that didn't vote for her are stupid!
umm, we lost this one, won the last two... you got two , we got two,...

You guys got super lucky and scraped a Trump win. The rest you LOST ground, still won but we narrowed the margin. How you don't understand that, I will likely never figure out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies