Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2017, 10:11 PM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times

Advertisements

But when you look at those who are against him..... and the alternative to him we were faced with.... you realize the guy must be doing the right thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2017, 10:14 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
But when you look at those who are against him..... and the alternative to him we were faced with.... you realize the guy must be doing the right thing.
No. He's really not.

He's not a good president. Never mind being for or against whatever policy ideas he has tossed out. He's just a poor leader.

If he was a better leader, he'd have higher approval ratings.

Not sure why anyone would dare to assume than only one "type" of people are against him.

That's simply not true.

Old 04-04-2017, 10:17 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
lol..

Old 04-04-2017, 10:18 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,637,315 times
People could learn to accept him, especially those of us who are Republicans, if he just acted like a normal human being and didn't lie all the time. Behave a LOT more presidential.

But alas, I'm sick of the obese orange clown...get rid of him and let's find a president who is erudite, speaks proper english, and really understands policy.

Old 04-04-2017, 10:19 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,982,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
How many days did it take your party to stop whining over Obama? Let's make a bet. My bet is you never stopped whining for 8 years. I bet I can peruse your previous posts a nd prove that.
They still have not stopped.

Old 04-04-2017, 10:22 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
It's pretty apparent that Trump is his own worst enemy. Nothing any of us could do would have half the impact on his dropping popularity as he does on his own. The guy simply has no common sense. Most rational people would realize, by now, that what he is doing is not working. Everything he touches turns to crap, every program he tries to ramrod through fails, and people are starting to wake up to the fact his is just a very good con man with nothing to back it up. I feel that the pressures of this position are really taking their toll on him too, he looks like he has aged 20 years in 3 months.

It might not happen today or tomorrow, but he is working himself right out of this job. Good thing he has the reality show to fall back on.

Old 04-04-2017, 10:27 PM

25,576 posts, read 56,455,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post
People could learn to accept him, especially those of us who are Republicans, if he just acted like a normal human being and didn't lie all the time. Behave a LOT more presidential.

But alas, I'm sick of the obese orange clown...get rid of him and let's find a president who is erudite, speaks proper english, and really understands policy.
Yes, to both of the above. I could have accepted him for exactly the reasons you cite. Wanted to accept him, in fact, for the good of the country. But, he is beyond being a corrupt liar and ignorant on everything - he is a clear and present danger to this country and the world. Downright frightening. I've never been so persistently uneasy on a daily basis in my entire life - and it's been a long one.

Old 04-04-2017, 10:29 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
I saw this article earlier. They had a shot of the back of Trumps head. Obviously bad blood. Lends to my distrust of these polls. I wish everyone would grow up.
poll seems inline with others.

trump lied, and has publicly admitted he was saying what ever played well to the crowd.

this is freely available online...

why you trumpets, continue to lie to yourselves even when you are factually aware that trump knowingly and intentionally said whatever he thought you wanted him to say, is beyond me.

why?

why do still support him? you know he was playing a role just to get you to the polls......

Trump was and is a rich guy looking after rich family and rich friends, he is currently trying to steal ACA AGAIN!!

trump knows his base does not want to lose aca, and he is trying for a second time to take it from you...

you guys must be so angry with others that you are willing to let trump take your mom's or daughters healthcare, just to feel like you are sticking to someone else.....

Old 04-04-2017, 10:33 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
poll seems inline with others.

trump lied, and has publicly admitted he was saying what ever played well to the crowd.

this is freely available online...

why you trumpets, continue to lie to yourselves even when you are factually aware that trump knowingly and intentionally said whatever he thought you wanted him to say, is beyond me.

why?

why do still support him? you know he was playing a role just to get you to the polls......

Trump was and is a rich guy looking after rich family and rich friends, he is currently trying to steal ACA AGAIN!!

trump knows his base does not want to lose aca, and he is trying for a second time to take it from you...

you guys must be so angry with others that you are willing to let trump take your mom's or daughters healthcare, just to feel like you are sticking to someone else.....

It is astounding, but he has lied directly to their faces and they still ignore it and actually defend him. For example, when he stood in front of that rally and went on and on about how Obama beat up on a poor old protester, and there was video proof Obama actually STUCK UP for the old man !

Trump called it right about being able to shoot someone on 5th avenue and his flock would not care. He knows his cult inside and out.

Old 04-04-2017, 10:49 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,240,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
..to a new low..as his base erodes:

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBzm43g?m=en-us
Thanks for the latest Fake News Poll from the highly inaccurate and biased Fake Poll industry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies