Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2017, 04:13 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times

Advertisements

At least the third grader knew how to campaign.

Old 02-08-2017, 04:25 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,744,096 times
All those libs are worse than a 4 year old. Just look at Berkeley and DC where they smashed windows, burned stuff down and trashed cars.

Old 02-08-2017, 04:29 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,697,519 times
Love the trumpisst response... but hilllary but hillary! Like dominoes, falling over one by one. I understand that the trumpisst line is that nobody who is concerened with trump's actions can get over the election, but... it is actually true that the opposition is over the election, and is looking at the current prez.

It looks like the lame "they can't get over the election" excuse really belongs to the trumpissts. And, to fox news, where they have elevated that excuse to a fine art. No matter what the topic, it is always the go-to argument of the talking heads. It is a vain attempt to avoid dealing with the reality of the current situation for a while longer.

Old 02-08-2017, 04:31 PM

35,679 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Flattening the English language whenever he speaks without a script, Trump relies heavily on words such as “very” and “great,” and the pronouns “we” and “I,” which is his favorite word. As any news observer can observe, he lives to diminish his foes by calling them “losers,” “total losers,” “haters,” “dumb,” “idiots,” “morons,” “stupid,” “dummy” and “ disgusting.”

He can’t open his mouth without bragging about getting the Clintons to attend his wedding, about how smart he is, the excellence of his real estate projects, the brilliance of his TV show, his generous donations to other political campaigns and so on. In a freakish way, Trump resembles that of Muhammad Ali at his prime—except the champ was always kidding (even when he was right) while Trump seems to believe his claims (and often is wrong). Or perhaps he is afflicted with binary vision disorder, which renders all within his eyeshot either great or rotten.

Donald Trump Talks Like a Third-Grader - POLITICO Magazine

I think "Simpleton" is the perfect word for him. Billionaire, no way, I would wager that his net worth is negative!

very sad- bigly- unfair- very unfair- and i love them think the vocabulary is maybe 200 words?

Old 02-08-2017, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Love the trumpisst response... but hilllary but hillary! Like dominoes, falling over one by one. I understand that the trumpisst line is that nobody who is concerened with trump's actions can get over the election, but... it is actually true that the opposition is over the election, and is looking at the current prez.

It looks like the lame "they can't get over the election" excuse really belongs to the trumpissts. And, to fox news, where they have elevated that excuse to a fine art. No matter what the topic, it is always the go-to argument of the talking heads. It is a vain attempt to avoid dealing with the reality of the current situation for a while longer.
I didn't vote for him.

But if people are concerned that he is on the third grade level, it should console them that the person he beat isn't in the WH.

Old 02-08-2017, 04:34 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
He campaigned on FEAR and the snowflakes trembled and voted, convinced he would provide safe places for them.

Sad. Pitiful, really.

Old 02-08-2017, 04:36 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
He does not come across as well-spoken or erudite at all. Words have meanings and are important in order to convey thoughts and ideas clearly.

Trump strikes me as someone who would forget to swallow his own saliva while speaking.
Hahahaha!

Trump is a simpleton...and my apologies to all the other simpletons of the world.

Old 02-08-2017, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
He campaigned on FEAR and the snowflakes trembled and voted, convinced he would provide safe places for them.

Sad. Pitiful, really.
He campaigned on promises to fix the US. Hillary campaigned on the "middle America are racist xenophobes " platform.

Old 02-08-2017, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Hahahaha!

Trump is a simpleton...and my apologies to all the other simpletons of the world.
Maybe it's time for someone with simple ideas like we enforce our sovereignty.

Old 02-08-2017, 04:39 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Yup, he appealed to the low-class and uneducated folk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies