Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2017, 02:41 PM

6,750 posts, read 3,365,850 times

Advertisements

I would agree that she was just reacting to the way Ivanka has been treated by the dirt bags in the media. She made a mistake, but there was no intent. End of story.

At least she knows that Bush is no longer the president and that Putin didn't invade Korea.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2017, 02:43 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,771,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
The only people who care (fake care) are the moronic liberals who can't afford her stuff in the first place.

Equally moronic are the liberals who are too damned stupid to realize that 99.99% of this crap starts with them.

Honestly, they are like horribly bratty little freaking kids who that think if they scream long enough, they'll get their way.

Just another reason why sane folks are turning off mainstream media. Nobody gives a rip about Ivanka's clothes, and nobody give a rip about some idiotic designer named Wu who designed Moochelle's clothes, either.
Aren't you just a delight. Actually no, it's Trump supporters who can't afford her clothes. Trump voters are overwhelmingly poor and uneducated. They don't shop at Nordstrom. Liberals live in the rich areas of the country and can more easily buy from higher end stores. Stop with your alternative facts.

And clearly you think it's perfectly ok to break the law, so maybe you shouldn't be calling liberals the moronic ones.

Old 02-09-2017, 02:45 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,771,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
I would agree that she was just reacting to the way Ivanka has been treated by the dirt bags in the media. She made a mistake, but there was no intent. End of story.
She broke the law. Ivanka hasn't been treated poorly. Stores are removing her cheap China made clothing, because nobody wants to buy her crap. It's called the free market. I thought you all were fans of that?

Quote:
At least she knows that Bush is no longer the president and that Putin didn't invade Korea.
Trump said Putin never invaded Crimea, so your so-called president isn't that smart either. You republicans have no room to talk about dumb comments. Republicans are by far the dumbest people on the planet.

Old 02-09-2017, 02:51 PM

1,743 posts, read 991,583 times
OOPS!

White House's Jay Carney shills wife's book in briefing

Quote:
During a press briefing, Jay Carney, the White House press secretary, on Wednesday was conveniently able to slip in a plug about his wife Claire Shipman's book, "Womenomics: Write Your Own Rules for Success," when answering a reporter's question about whether President Obama's push for overtime pay will help women.

Carney said that he only brought up the book since it helped him know more about the subject.

Journalists in the room laughed when the reference came up, asking Carney if the book is available on Amazon, which he confirmed.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.1719772

Old 02-09-2017, 02:54 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,749 times
I noticed a number of post suggesting Conway made a mistake...

Let me clear this up.

Kelllyanne was briefed, anyone here who takes a higher level position is fully aware it comes with a full briefing and a lot of ethical guidelines. She would have been stepped through them and would likely have signed them etc...

Conway KNEW exactly what she was doing and she has a pattern of repeating the errors trump makes in order to cover for him.
The policy in Trumpland is to use the same words Trump uses to try to normalize them, they policy is to repeat his errors quickly to get people attacking the wrong target. She is acting as a human shield for Trump. Now Trump sees her getting shot down and is less likely to repeat his offense.

It was no accident people are hardly talking about trump's abuse of position and instead are talking about kellyAnn.

and lets face it, who here did not know the executive branch is not supposed to attack or promote private sector interests...

Old 02-09-2017, 02:58 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,230,680 times
I look forward to seeing giant Ivanka product and Trump Tower banners behind the podium at the next State of the Union address.

And also hear him tell the nation he is reviving Trump University with federal funding and mandating each state send at least 20% of its undergrads there.

Old 02-09-2017, 03:03 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,798,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Aren't you just a delight. Actually no, it's Trump supporters who can't afford her clothes. Trump voters are overwhelmingly poor and uneducated. They don't shop at Nordstrom. Liberals live in the rich areas of the country and can more easily buy from higher end stores. Stop with your alternative facts.

And clearly you think it's perfectly ok to break the law, so maybe you shouldn't be calling liberals the moronic ones.
I would like to buy something to support her I think she seems like an awesome woman.. but I don't know what I would do with it I don't have anyone to give it to. I need to find a Gofundme or something lol.

Old 02-09-2017, 03:04 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Honestly, they are like horribly bratty little freaking kids who that think if they scream long enough, they'll get their way.
"I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win"

-Donald Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6f30289b8199

Old 02-09-2017, 03:06 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I think a learning curve is normal with such a huge job. If the errors continue, that would be grounds for criticism. With less than 30 days on a new job with much to learn by protocol and rules in government, the benefit of the doubt seems reasonable.
I think November 9 to January 20 was sufficient time to study the rules of the game.

Old 02-09-2017, 03:07 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,383,517 times
Honestly, if I was Trump, I'd make a state of the union address just to promote Ivanka's clothing line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies