Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2017, 04:46 AM

26,512 posts, read 15,088,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Youre sympathizing with Assad? The guy who reportedly released biological weapons on his own people?

Obama lied and people died.

We were told some lies by Obama about what Assad did, so I don't know if I can trust everything else I hear about Assad.

Assad is no saint, but he is more stable and less of an enemy to freedom than ISIS.

We shouldn't arm ISIS like Obama has done to remove Assad.

ISIS sells girls into sex slavery, throws gays off of roof tops, sets people alive on fire, allows no religious freedom, etc.....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/seymour-h...97.html?ref=gs

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.6a0ca71d8eb1

https://www.tikkun.org/nextgen/obama...-450-civilians

U.S. Shoots Itself In the Foot By Accidentally Arming ISIS | The Fiscal Times

Obama lied and people died. His strikes killed civilians and he armed rebels who are half terrorists, which then turn around and kill civilians.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2017, 07:00 AM

33,572 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Liberals welcome them.

Old 02-10-2017, 07:07 AM

1,285 posts, read 592,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
The vetting process during the Obama Admin wasn't adequate.

Federal agents are reinvestigating Syrian refugees in U.S. who may have slipped through vetting lapse - LA Times - January 25, 2017

"Vetting lapse."

Got that?

That's what Trump was trying to prevent, to keep Americans safe.
I guess the court ruling means that Trump has to do things properly now and can't just shoot from the hip with poorly written and an indefensible Executive Order.

His party does have a majority in both houses right?

Old 02-10-2017, 07:10 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,848,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
The refugees are fleeing ISIS, Assad or both. Its not surprising Assad would call them terrorists because if the refugees remained in Syria Assad would be attempting to kill them whether they are terrorists or not.

Old 02-10-2017, 07:12 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,275,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
LOL. You're taking cues from Assad?

Of course he'd say that. He hopes nobody takes in the refugees and he gets to kill them off.

Sheesh. It doesn't take a genius to see through that one.

Old 02-10-2017, 07:18 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,569,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Assad? Putin's partner in crime and mass murder? You are ****ing kidding right? If this prick said this was February, I would check the calendar.

And is that not why we have a vetting process? Guess what OP...fifteen of the nineteen 911 hijacker were from Saudi. Have the Saudi royals warned their business partner Trump of this stat? Or are they just keeping the convo light because they are his buddies?
Republicans are so desperate on this. It's not like Asad could have an AGENDA or anything, could he?

Old 02-10-2017, 07:20 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,631,426 times
I hope we don't have any terrorists posing as refugees attack America, but if it happens, I hope in happens in San Francisco.

Old 02-10-2017, 07:20 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,284,785 times
What the world has come to when Assad makes more sense than anybody.

Old 02-10-2017, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post

And is that not why we have a vetting process? Guess what OP...fifteen of the nineteen 911 hijacker were from Saudi. Have the Saudi royals warned their business partner Trump of this stat? Or are they just keeping the convo light because they are his buddies?

Ah, the talking points. Listen, that's ancient history. The face of terrorism has changed. The home of terrorism today is lawless countries. At least you can pick up the phone and call somebody in SA to check on somebody. Who do you call in Yemen or Libya? Besides, looks like you want more countries added to the list. I am all for it.

Old 02-10-2017, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiolibre99 View Post

Can liberals really be this dense? If Assad says that terrorists are hidden among the refugees, I believe him.
You don't have to believe him. The terrorists or their helpers in Belgium had roots in the refugee flow. It is common knowledge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies