Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 06:04 PM

626 posts, read 381,362 times

Advertisements

they want to take out ISIS, we want to take out ISIS, I mean c'mon...

this mccarthyism from the left is insane, all the fake news involving Russia. practically all the news is either Trump or Russia.

it's a blessing from God they haven't reacted harsher to the ongoing left who cried wolf.

i'm a proud American but it would still be smart to align with another superpower to destroy ISIS. yet, the left seems more determined to instigate war half the time and the other half de-humanize Trump even more.

the Soros/Clinton/U.S. left are really the bad guys... not Russia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2017, 06:05 PM

27,657 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordwillin02 View Post
they want to take out ISIS, we want to take out ISIS, I mean c'mon...

this mccarthyism from the left is insane, all the fake news involving Russia. practically all the news is either Trump or Russia.

it's a blessing from God they haven't reacted harsher to the ongoing left who cried wolf.

i'm a proud American but it would still be smart to align with another superpower to destroy ISIS. yet, the left seems more determined to instigate war half the time and the other half de-humanize Trump even more.

i'm starting to believe that Soros/Clinton/U.S. left are really the bad guys... not Russia
Starting to think?

Old 02-14-2017, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Starting to think?
good point... I mean the obama administration also were probably the bad guys

yet, the left says Trump is hitler lol...

Old 02-14-2017, 06:08 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
They are so angry they lost it when they lost.

Old 02-14-2017, 06:08 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
It's not about Russia.

99% of the mainstream liberal Left runs purely on emotion. They will throw anything and everything against the wall to see what sticks in removing Trump because he "hurts their feelings".

And it really is as simple as that. As insane and totally irrational as that sounds it is how they think.

Russia is a means to an end.

Old 02-14-2017, 06:09 PM

19,786 posts, read 22,688,984 times
Who on the left is clamouring for war?

Please tell me who wants war. I really want to know. I want see some proof. The alt-right has been espousing this bs with nothing behind it.

Sounds like the same thing again *yawn* smack-smack..

Old 02-14-2017, 06:09 PM

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
All of this was started in an attempt to draw attention from the scandals, crimes and sins of Hillary Clinton during the campaign season. Anyone that has been around for a few election cycles knows that this is a standard.

Sadly, the liberals insist on regurgitating the same old, same old again and again and again...............

Old 02-14-2017, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
It's not about Russia.

99% of the mainstream liberal Left runs purely on emotion. They will throw anything and everything against the wall to see what sticks in removing Trump because he "hurts their feelings".

And it really is as simple as that. As insane and totally irrational as that sounds it is how they think.

Russia is a means to an end.
True... but it's pretty obvious if Hillary had won we would have been thrown into a war with Russia for no reason.

Old 02-14-2017, 06:10 PM

27,657 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Quote:
good point... I mean the obama administration also were probably the bad guys

yet, the left says Trump is hitler lol...
Theyre the bolsheviks. It really is that simple

Old 02-14-2017, 06:14 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
True... but it's pretty obvious if Hillary had won we would have been thrown into a war with Russia for no reason.
But that too is inconsequential.

Hillary makes them happy. So her policies are good. If war with Russia happened it would not be Hillary's fault. Russia would have "started it" because they are "sexist".

Feelings rule their actions and constant victimhood is the go-to setting when another side disagrees. Whether it's the Right, Russia, or whoever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies