Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2017, 12:27 PM

31,885 posts, read 26,916,776 times

Advertisements

This is not good my friends. His Orangeness and handlers will now have a major opening to the deregulation of the financial sector they seek.

Top U.S. Federal Reserve official resigns as bank deregulation looms | Business Standard News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2017, 01:25 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,161,983 times
I couldn't access the above link (adblocker) so I found another.

“It has been a great privilege to work with former Chairman Ben Bernanke ..........

Fed governor Daniel Tarullo, who oversaw bank supervision, to resign - MarketWatch

That's all I need to read......good riddance. I hope they tar and feather him on his way out. I have no idea if his replacement will be a good one but I'm not going to be upset this guy is leaving.

Old 02-10-2017, 01:30 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,091,770 times
Good, I don't trust these FED bankesters, these bastards will crash the economy just to make a point to us peasants that we should not reject the candidate they want installed into the White House.

Old 02-10-2017, 04:06 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,259,831 times
Daniel Tarullo was appointed in January of 2009. He is a former Clintonista Lawyer and got his start in Politics with Edward Kennedy. Perhaps Mr T might find somebody that actually knows Finance and Banking.

There was an E.O. last week that directed the Board of Governors (Tarullo is the acting #2) to access the Rules from Dodd Frank and present a report on their effectiveness.
Looks like he didn't want to do that - so he resigned.

This resignation now gives President Trump 3 vacant seats to fill - unfortunately, the appointments must be confirmed by the Senate - the Obstructionist Democrat Senators have already said they will drag out Confirmations as long as they can.

Trump needs to Tweet every morning the list of people waiting Senate Confirmations and Spicer needs to start every presser with that list - and how long they have been waiting. Do it every single day.

Old 02-10-2017, 04:20 PM

1,438 posts, read 778,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Daniel Tarullo was appointed in January of 2009. He is a former Clintonista Lawyer and got his start in Politics with Edward Kennedy. Perhaps Mr T might find somebody that actually knows Finance and Banking.

There was an E.O. last week that directed the Board of Governors (Tarullo is the acting #2) to access the Rules from Dodd Frank and present a report on their effectiveness.
Looks like he didn't want to do that - so he resigned.

This resignation now gives President Trump 3 vacant seats to fill - unfortunately, the appointments must be confirmed by the Senate - the Obstructionist Democrat Senators have already said they will drag out Confirmations as long as they can.

Trump needs to Tweet every morning the list of people waiting Senate Confirmations and Spicer needs to start every presser with that list - and how long they have been waiting. Do it every single day.

So you want to repeal regulations on Wall Street and risk a repeat of 2008?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies