Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2017, 09:38 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Oh, it's back to the size of the inauguration crowd again, the crowd that the liberal media that he is part of lied about, and produced a highly edited video (leaving much footage out) which they claimed was taken during the ceremony, not before it started. That was a bald faced lie, as I watched with my own two eyes, live on TV as the crowd filled the area until it was quite packed long before the ceremony actually got underway. And then he compares Sean Spicer to "some Soviet apparatchik." Puhlease!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

And the full, high res picture:
https://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/m...9/original.jpg

Can we please put this BS to rest already?? Look at the clock tower of the Smithsonian.

And look who is on the screens:

How can you deny what is IN YOUR FACE?!

And JUST SO YOU CAN'T SAY IT'S DOCTORED, here it is, ALL IN ONE

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2017, 10:03 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times
For those Trump voters who say that Trump's super low approval ratings are irrelevant and being President isn't a popularity contest, apparently Trump himself didn't get the memo, because he is still obsessed with this alleged voter fraud that supposedly caused him to lose the popular vote, fraud which he cannot prove.

Old 02-12-2017, 10:21 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMysterious View Post
No point in arguing with Trump supporters. They live in a different dimension than we do.
Yep.

Reality is a dimension liberals don't live in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
You should call up Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, and the like with this type of investment strategy. I guess Beergeek knows more than every major bond fund or manager what the safest type of fixed income vehicle to invest in is.
You do realize there are many types of risk in investing? Managers buy treasuries due to the belief that they are the most safe bet to return principal. It's the type of investment little old ladies and retirees own to safeguard thier nest eggs. If you're looking for ROI than yes by all means look for corporate bonds, as up until recently distressed debt would return a nice yield; but by no means are these safer than treasuries. Hopefully you don't lose out in investment grades either with Enron or Lehman or Athur Anderson.
Definitely call Goldman Sachs and ask them to explain why they paid Hitlery Clinton the speaking fee that they did.

Old 02-12-2017, 10:33 PM

2,320 posts, read 1,869,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
The Trump faithful will not be waking up. Might as well give that a rest. They cling to delusions like they could have a decent job despite their limited education and job skills if only it weren't for all those "foreigners." Such deeply held believes are unlikely to change.

They accept and repeat things they don't understand.

Take the recent post about "employing Occam's Razor," i.e. believing simple stuff is best.

Occam's Razor is actually a problem-solving principle about shaving away unnecessary assumptions because less complex theories are more testable.

While there's no doubt that believing simple stuff is easier, that is not what Occam's Razor is about.

It is likely that this post was merely repeating something read on a RW blog or website.

"Spanking" has been mentioned in a number of recent posts. I suspect that InfoWars or Breitbart or some other RW website or blog has posted about spanking liberals down and they are simply repeating what they've read.

I must say, the RW obsession with "butthurt" and "spanking" borders on the bizarre, for adults at least.

Those rooted in reality will need to focus efforts on the 161 million who did not vote for Trump, because the 63 million who did are unlikely to wake up anytime soon.
good points, especially this last sentence- gives me hope. THANKS.

Old 02-12-2017, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
For those Trump voters who say that Trump's super low approval ratings are irrelevant and being President isn't a popularity contest, apparently Trump himself didn't get the memo, because he is still obsessed with this alleged voter fraud that supposedly caused him to lose the popular vote, fraud which he cannot prove.
Low approval ratings by the same polls that had Hillary sitting pretty in the White House & by a huge margin?

HAHAHAHAHA!

Grow up, already.

Ya lost.

You've got 8 years to get over yourselves or DO what you begged "others" to when you boi was in office and WORK together.

What, exactly, is it, that you and your ilk are so upset about?

You're good with refugees (of a certain religion that want to kill anyone who doesn't "do" like them) move in to this country by the 10s of thousands?

Were you all 2 years old in 2001?

Anyway, who is supposed to pay for THAT mess, when we have our own homeless and Veteran issues? I bet 99% of those whose minds are as warped as most liberals minds are... get a "refund" every April.

You liberals have lost your **** while trying to turn the USA in to a 3rd world country that won't make you "feel bad" to live in, b/c you don't even try & never have.

Bring 'em in...you'll all "look better" with your opportunities wasted, stupid decisions made, etc,. At least you and yours aren't cutting off female genitalia, right?

Little things...

Old 02-12-2017, 10:44 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
So some gay conservative journalist doesn't like Trump. Who cares?

And plenty of people on Fox haven't liked him -- George Will, Charles Krauthammer, "Kennedy", John Stossel, Megyn Kelly, Rich Lowry, the guy from the American Enterprise Institute, the guy from the Weekly Standard, Dana Loesch, etc.

The conservative National Review doesn't like him.

Plenty of Republicans in Congress don't like him -- Paul Ryan, Lindsey Graham, John McCain....Nothing new there.

The fact is, he's president.

He is making this country great again.

His opponents don't like that.

And that's good.

If they did like it, then America would not become great again after all.
Darn, I wish I could find the thread in which all the Trump supporters loved Sullivan's rant against Hillary Clinton.

Old 02-12-2017, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAjerseychick View Post
good points, especially this last sentence- gives me hope. THANKS.
Hope for what?

161M?

"Gothere" has some ****ed up numbers.

No one expects much from Gothere, but please, 161M?

Where have YOU been that you don't know better?

Old 02-12-2017, 11:04 PM

2,813 posts, read 2,113,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
Low approval ratings by the same polls that had Hillary sitting pretty in the White House & by a huge margin?

HAHAHAHAHA!

Grow up, already.

Ya lost.

You've got 8 years to get over yourselves or DO what you begged "others" to when you boi was in office and WORK together.

What, exactly, is it, that you and your ilk are so upset about?

You're good with refugees (of a certain religion that want to kill anyone who doesn't "do" like them) move in to this country by the 10s of thousands?

Were you all 2 years old in 2001?

Anyway, who is supposed to pay for THAT mess, when we have our own homeless and Veteran issues? I bet 99% of those whose minds are as warped as most liberals minds are... get a "refund" every April.

You liberals have lost your **** while trying to turn the USA in to a 3rd world country that won't make you "feel bad" to live in, b/c you don't even try & never have.

Bring 'em in...you'll all "look better" with your opportunities wasted, stupid decisions made, etc,. At least you and yours aren't cutting off female genitalia, right?

Little things...
If you had any idea how ignorant your little rant comes across...

It's like this:

"Make an illogical connection!"

"Maniacal laugh!" "Use all CAPS!"

"Insult!" "Condescend!"

"Use slang!"

"Make up numbers!"

"Use the word "ilk"!

"Throw in some unrelated points about veterans!"

"Random assertion that all "liberals" are poor!"

"Run on sentences that don't make any sense!"

Old 02-12-2017, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Darn, I wish I could find the thread in which all the Trump supporters loved Sullivan's rant against Hillary Clinton.
I bet the libs went to TOWN against Sullivan, on that thread you can't find.

You sure you want to call 'em all out & really find it?

Old 02-12-2017, 11:07 PM

2,813 posts, read 2,113,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
Hope for what?

161M?

"Gothere" has some ****ed up numbers.

No one expects much from Gothere, but please, 161M?

Where have YOU been that you don't know better?
Oh! And I can't wait to hear why those numbers are so "****ed up"...

Please inform us!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies