Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2017, 04:41 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,411,513 times

Advertisements

The IQ Gap is No Longer a Black and White Issue - The Unz Review
I've seen personally that black African and Caribbean students in the US score much higher on standardized tests than most American kids. White, black and otherwise. At least that was true when I was in school. I was top in all classes (which was a joke, because in my 3rd world country, Kinkytoes was an AVERAGE student, and BELOW average in math) until the African kid came along. This was based on nationwide testing across the US as well as state-wide tests of public schools.

I've become increasingly annoyed at the desire to bury their test scores by mixing them with the generally very low scores of black Americans. This makes it difficult for black people to be taken seriously. There is some reason that black American students do so badly in school and on tests. It is certainly not the color of their skin as David Duke seems to think.

I've been annoyed while reading this forum, so I'm a'writin' this thread. I'm waiting with baited breath for someone to abolish the DOE as I believe they are part and parcel of the whole myth of "African American" students' "achievement gap." This and their other fake issues such as "the dropout rate" and the need for more STEM education just seem to be ways for them to justify their existence and waste tax money.

In addition to having suffered through public school, I'm friendly with a few public school teachers. They need a paycheck like most of us, but I'm sure they would all agree that even with all of the spending and regulation, we have yet to see any improvements in the actual schools.

Old 02-13-2017, 08:32 PM

13,254 posts, read 33,541,543 times
Controversial subject moved from the education forum. Moderators, open if its okay here.

Any Questions on how to use this site? See this.

Realtors, See This.

Moderator - Lehigh Valley, NEPA, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Education and Colleges and Universities.

When I post in bold red, that is Moderator action and per the TOS can be discussed only via Direct Message.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies