Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2017, 08:39 AM

50,160 posts, read 46,820,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Each side has their drug rampant hellholes, but at least the Dem ones have indoor plumbing.
Most all malls do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2017, 08:42 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,887,198 times
Sensible Republicans attacked the Travel Ban, as did former Republican-appointed National Security advisers.

They understand that the ban increases the risk of attack here in the US.

The recent attacks in Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale were carried out disaffected US RESIDENTS...basically mentally ill people (as are all most mass shooters in the US).

Between the travel ban and the rhetoric on the right, look for more mentally unstable individuals to go over the edge.

Old 02-11-2017, 08:45 AM

18,579 posts, read 10,586,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Sensible Republicans attacked the Travel Ban, as did former Republican-appointed National Security advisers.

The recent attacks in Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale were carried out disaffected US RESIDENTS...basically mentally ill people (as are all most mass shooters in the US).

Between the travel ban and the rhetoric on the right, look for more mentally unstable individuals to go over the edge.

Like the one in the White House right now.

50,160 posts, read 46,820,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post

We've all seen the protests.

5,190 posts, read 5,323,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
I'm not much worried about intolerant leftists. Our side has the guns, and the hard men who know how to fight, and make do in emergency situations. Those panty wastes that I see protesting couldn't punch their way out of a paper bag.
That's hilarious considering the fact that Trump is a fraud, liar and coward, as are his lemmings. And their rants here are so lockstep it's like a parody of the stereotype of a political fanatic.

These people see a boogeyman around every corner:

The evil librul who is mentally ill and is coming for your guns.

The degenerate homosexual who wants to force everyone to have gay sex.

The lowlife Mexican, here illegally to impregnate the white girls, start gangs and steal our jobs.

The treacherous brown immigrant from another culture. They are all the same, and bent on our destruction.

The immoral secularists who want to forbid worship and burn our churches.

The bloodthirsty babykillers who seek to force abortions on unsuspecting women.

Don't trust the media (except Fox News and Breitbart.)

Intellectuals and artists are irrelevant snobs.

Scientists are embroiled in a secret global conspiracy.

And on, and on.

Truth is, most people aren't out to getcha. Most Muslims are not members of terrorist organizations. Most people from Mexico, however they came to be here, are not criminals. Etc., etc.

There are bad hombres in any group. Not all white Christian males are members of the KKK.

Trump and his lemmings are fearful of EVERYTHING.

They call critics of Trump "snowflakes" yet they want to wall off our great, beautiful, diverse nation to make their special little safe place. They feel the need to pack heat just to walk down the street.

Not just cowardly, oddly paranoid.

There has never on Earth been a group of people as cowardly and chickenshi-t as Trump lemmings.

Old 02-11-2017, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Crime rates decline in the Obama years.

"President Barack Obama said there have been “huge drops in the murder rates†in cities like New York, Los Angeles and Dallas. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said “violent crime has increased in cities across America.†Which is it? We’ll score this one for Obama."

Dueling Claims on Crime Trend

Thanks, Obama!

Good post, thanks.

Old 02-11-2017, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
That's hilarious considering the fact that Trump is a fraud, liar and coward, as are his lemmings. And their rants here are so lockstep it's like a parody of the stereotype of a political fanatic.

These people see a boogeyman around every corner:

The evil librul who is mentally ill and is coming for your guns.

The degenerate homosexual who wants to force everyone to have gay sex.

The lowlife Mexican, here illegally to impregnate the white girls, start gangs and steal our jobs.

The treacherous brown immigrant from another culture. They are all the same, and bent on our destruction.

The immoral secularists who want to forbid worship and burn our churches.

The bloodthirsty babykillers who seek to force abortions on unsuspecting women.

Don't trust the media (except Fox News and Breitbart.)

Intellectuals and artists are irrelevant snobs.

Scientists are embroiled in a secret global conspiracy.

And on, and on.

Truth is, most people aren't out to getcha. Most Muslims are not members of terrorist organizations. Most people from Mexico, however they came to be here, are not criminals. Etc., etc.

There are bad hombres in any group. Not all white Christian males are members of the KKK.

Trump and his lemmings are fearful of EVERYTHING.

They call critics of Trump "snowflakes" yet they want to wall off our great, beautiful, diverse nation to make their special little safe place. They feel the need to pack heat just to walk down the street.

Not just cowardly, oddly paranoid.

There has never on Earth been a group of people as cowardly and chickenshi-t as Trump lemmings.

Well said , great post!!!

Old 02-11-2017, 08:51 AM

5,190 posts, read 5,323,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
No one has been able to show me how these immigrants were a risk, even after I asked several times. If you can, there might be a legitimate cause for Trump's actions. Zero people have been killed by refugees entering America between 1975-2015. So if you can show me how these refugees and immigrants are so dangerous to Americans that we should stop all immigration from these countries for an indefinite period of time, please do.
They are just frightened, whiny children. They attempt to cover their cowardice with shrill lies, deflection and rank, outright hate and bigotry, but their fear is plainly evident. "Waaahhh! I'm a white Christian male in America! Everyone is out to get me! No place is safe from the threat of anyone different from me! Please, Donald--here's my money! Build a wall and protect me! Keep those evil brown people out of my special little safe place!"

What a pile of infantile crybaby cowards.

Old 02-11-2017, 08:53 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,391,595 times
I just don't get the current liberal soft on crime approach . Fighting crime used to be something both parties agreed on .

The current stance of the liberals is a dangerous one .

Old 02-11-2017, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
I just don't get the current liberal soft on crime approach . Fighting crime used to be something both parties agreed on .

The current stance of the liberals is a dangerous one .
How so? Where did any liberal say a word about not fighting crime?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies