Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2017, 10:19 AM

7,822 posts, read 4,561,223 times

Advertisements

Some people call him Maurice.
Bwoop-Bwhew
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2017, 12:20 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,802,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Of course it matters. He looked nervous and fake and could not answer any unscripted questions, nor back up any of his points with facts. All they are doing is auditioning people. Next up? Kushner?
trump apparently praised him on twitter. spicer replacement you think?

Old 02-13-2017, 09:24 AM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Never heard of Stephen Miller until this past week, one scary individual but he's the right one for this White House.

Quote:
And on "Fox News Sunday": "This is a judicial usurpation of the power. It is a violation of judges' proper roles in litigating disputes. We will fight it. And we will make sure that we take action to keep from happening in the future what's happened in the past."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b49838682928

Quote:
"George, it is a fact and you will not deny it that there are massive numbers of non-citizens in this country who are registered to vote,” Miller said. “That is a scandal, we should stop the presses and as a country we should be aghast about the fact that you have people that have no right to vote in this country registered to vote canceling out the franchise of lawful citizens of this country. That’s the story we should be talking about and I am prepared to go on any show, anywhere, anytime and repeat it and say the president of the United States is correct one hundred percent.”

Trump Advisor Stephen Miller Makes Contentious Sunday Morning Debut | Deadline

Old 02-13-2017, 09:25 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoldnorthstate View Post
Never watched him before to my knowledge and he is a good mix of smooth and combative at the same time. He does answer the question but bats it back with a bit of a direct hit. Informative but pushes back so the interviewer can't really complain.

I like his style.
Are you joking? He looked like a psychotic cyborg. The fact that he said the President's authority shall never be questioned should alarm anyone. That is absolutely authoritarian.

Then again, this board seems to love dictators and despots, so I guess that made you guys all tingly and excited.

Old 02-13-2017, 09:38 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times
He is great. He is another Trump failure, he lacks the skill sets to anything other than read off a sheet and he is one of those fools who think quoting law by the the section number etc makes it automatically true.

This is good, it will keep him and Trumpers believing they can "beat" the judiciary....

btw the vampire jokes are great, next week I bet he will be sucking blood on SNL..

Old 02-13-2017, 09:44 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Are you joking? He looked like a psychotic cyborg. The fact that he said the President's authority shall never be questioned should alarm anyone. That is absolutely authoritarian.

Then again, this board seems to love dictators and despots, so I guess that made you guys all tingly and excited.
He looks like a creepy child molester. He talks like a school bully, but not a strong one, the weak one who keeps back and hides behind the big strong bully. The good news is that his hubris means there is every reason to expect a major public fail...

Old 02-13-2017, 09:52 AM

4,865 posts, read 4,174,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post

I just want one conservative to admit that what the Trump administration is doing is wrong and they are simply going along in an attempt to pass their conservative agenda. They have to know it's wrong.

Old 02-13-2017, 09:54 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegabern View Post
I just want one conservative to admit that what the Trump administration is doing is wrong and they are simply going along in an attempt to pass their conservative agenda. They have to know it's wrong.
I don't know, based on the comments on this board from Trump worshippers, I think they truly are that insane and stupid. They think he's amazing and are completely out of touch with reality. These people would fit in well in North Korea.

Old 02-13-2017, 09:57 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Joe Scarborough went off on a long rant about Stephen Miller's statements over the week-end. He asked his Republican brothers and sisters to denounce his autocratic statements.

He really had not one good thing to Stephen Miller.

Old 02-13-2017, 10:00 AM

2,411 posts, read 1,973,733 times
Quote:
I am not 'conservative' per se - I am more of a moderate but I am a Trump supporter.

I think it is possible that Trump could be doing something wrong here (or at least not in his own interests - but what do I really know - I have no 'in' to the White House).

I personally think he should go MUCH further and just deny all liberal/MSM media credentials and not send anyone out to even try to speak to the liberal media at all - at least for a while. But that said, I still think he knows what he is doing .. I think there is method to what you guys think is madness, even if on some days I can't quite see what it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies