Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2017, 12:11 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,505,114 times

Advertisements

It's funny to see all of the feigned confidence and denial that's been going on consistenly with democrats here since Trump's win. I'm not sure if it's a way to cope with a huge loss, or they really don't have anything productive to do, but it is entertaining, and goes well with my morning tea.

Since democrats have not changed this losing strategy, I'm quite certain we'll see another Trump win in 2020.

Thanks guys. We'll be enjoying Trump's wins.

Last edited by DonJuanQuixote; 02-12-2017 at 12:29 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2017, 12:16 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,225,542 times
I believe that people who view things like this as winners and losers are politically illiterate.

And before you whip out some generic bull****, I'm not a Democrat. I don't even really call myself a liberal outside of the liberal/conservative dichotomy that people claim exists, even though I don't believe it does.

The Democrats lost the election because they betrayed the values that many people still hold. At it's roots, the Democratic platform is pretty accessible to most Americans, it's just that they've moved away from that and play too much into identity politics, which turns people off given how superficial it is. The Democrats really just have to drop that and they'd probably start winning elections again. There'd be some temporary blowback but in the end, many moderates would move to the (D) and plenty of Democratic voters would continue to vote Democrat.

Old 02-12-2017, 12:18 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,787,522 times
Oh, we lost, most definitely. The thing is, we ALL lost. It just might take a little longer for some people to realize it.

Old 02-12-2017, 12:28 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,087,690 times
Default Democrats try riots to gain voters

Since the BLM tried rioting and shooting police, the democrat party is also trying riots at Berkeley, walkouts in Congress, and violent intimidation on our elected officials as ways to raise democrat voters. However massive numbers in middle America are leaving the party and tearing up their democrat cards.

Democrat leaders like Pelosi and Schumer think they have a full grip on the party direction but they certainly aren't even in the ship's control room. Madonna, Ashley Judd, and Rosie O'Donnell are unhinging the democrat party's base.

Look to massive democrat losses in 2018.

Old 02-12-2017, 12:38 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,224,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
It's funny to see all of the feigned confidence and denial that's been going on consistenly with democrats here since Trump's win. I'm not sure if it's a way to cope with a huge loss, or they really don't have anything productive to do, but it is entertaining, and goes well with my morning tea.

Since democrats have not changed this losing strategy, I'm quite certain we'll see another Trump win in 2020.

Thanks guys. We'll be enjoying Trump's wins.
Why not stop grandstanding and you might begin to understand what Democrats are saying, instead of being lost within the silliness of obsessive devotion behind Trump. ....

At this point the world knows Trump won... The world also know that the mentality and nature of his conduct is not what is beneficial to him, America or the World. He too needs to STOP GRANDSTANDING IN SELF ADULATION and do the jobs and have some decorum within doing so.

Old 02-12-2017, 12:41 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
America lost.

Old 02-12-2017, 12:47 PM

52,688 posts, read 47,955,803 times
Aaahhh, those leftists. They still can't believe that they lost this recent election and can't deal with seeing America recover from the Obama malaise and having real, honest people in government again. Left-wingers don't represent true American values, and that's what separates them from their adversaries. These savages are so delusional and so detached, it's pathetic.

Meanwhile, Trump is on his way to a successful presidency and America is roaring back as a superpower. Just like it's supposed to be.

Old 02-12-2017, 12:49 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
it is interesting. They forgot that Donald Trump was not supposed to win, that he had no chance, that Hillary had every advantage imaginable. The fact she still loss definitely reflects on them whether they want to admit it or not

Old 02-12-2017, 12:50 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,505,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Why not stop grandstanding and you might begin to understand what Democrats are saying, instead of being lost within the silliness of obsessive devotion behind Trump. ....

At this point the world knows Trump won... The world also know that the mentality and nature of his conduct is not what is beneficial to him, America or the World. He too needs to STOP GRANDSTANDING IN SELF ADULATION and do the jobs and have some decorum within doing so.
Tell me what democrats are saying. I can't make out the constructive criticism from the wave of whining, violence, fake news, and insults.

Old 02-12-2017, 12:51 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Was that supposed to be legible formatting and syntax in that post to which you linked? Is that the best summary that liberals can come up with?

Quote:
He too needs to STOP GRANDSTANDING IN SELF ADULATION and do the jobs and have some decorum within doing so.
We'll take your "grandstanding in self adulation" remark as a plea for the President to stop beating the hostile Leftist press like a red headed step child and allow them to get in a few whacks when they meet head to head.

Yeah, that's not going to happen.

When the Leftist press stops behaving like a hostile foreign press, and their street thugs stop behaving like enemy combatants, perhaps then we'll consider taking Leftist advice on decorum.

Until then, stop whining about the President's reactions to the war that you are attempting to start.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies