Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2017, 03:04 PM

20,706 posts, read 19,349,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Trump goads U.S. intelligence Community into revealing their sources by denying any Russian connections and calling the blackmail dossier "fake news."

IC finally reveals their sources to him, and the next thing you know:

- Three Russian cybersecurity experts are hauled off to prison. One is hauled out of an FSB meeting with a bag over his head. They are charged with being CIA spies.

- The ex-KGB agent in the position to be the likely source of Trump's blackmail dossier is found dead in the back of his Lexus. Foul play is suspected.

Trump and Bannon create a diversion with the Muslim travel ban fiasco, but you can bet the I.C. wasn't fooled.

Now we're reading that sources are confirming parts of the blackmail dossier, and that Flynn did indeed talk sanctions with the Russian ambassador.

Flynn was fired from Defense Intelligence Agency for "managerial incompetence and poor judgment" and it appears his judgment has not improved. Surely, he knew his conversations with the Russian ambassador were recorded.

Regardless of their political affiliations, you can bet none in the IC are thrilled at losing assets in the Kremlin and are pushing back against a White House it considers "leaky, untruthful and penetrated by the Kremlin."

The Spy Revolt Against Donald Trump Begins | Observer

How did Russia know Trump was going to be president to spend the resources setting up this golden shower black mail op? Have they done this on hundreds of people?

Anyway I offer my surrender. The Russians are obviously beyond competent to complete master minds. Why even bother resisting?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2017, 03:05 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xplosiveallegation View Post
I just saw this on CNN. ....
Why are you paying any mind to the network who helped Hillary Clinton cheat at the debates?

Do you actually think they are relevant these days?

Old 02-13-2017, 03:06 PM

20,706 posts, read 19,349,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
You DO know this is an opinion piece form a liberal group.

No way!

Old 02-13-2017, 03:16 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,900,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaan-84 View Post
This is getting interesting, though I suspect his supporters will continue to claim all of this is fake. To them any news item they disagree with is fake.
Truth is: they can't handle the truth.

Old 02-13-2017, 04:05 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Fake news to me and HRC lost the election on her corruption, and she need no help from the Russians.

Old 02-13-2017, 04:21 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
The truth is, if this was true and the creeps were out spreading it around they all need fired. I'm good with that if someone wants to suggest it.

Old 02-13-2017, 04:26 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,669,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Yes, it's like arguing with a drunk. But I thought a few on here might find it interesting.
Yes, except that drunks eventually will sober up.

Old 02-13-2017, 04:31 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I don't care much for Trump. I didn't vote for Trump. I think even less of the spy creeps. You a big fan of government spying are you?
I take it you didn't read the article. This isn't so much about spying, it's about intel agencies and agents not being willing to share intelligence information with the white house, because they don't trust it to not be leaked to Russia.

There is absolutely nothing in that article that is a positive for this dumpster fire of an administration.

Old 02-13-2017, 04:40 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
I take it you didn't read the article. This isn't so much about spying, it's about intel agencies and agents not being willing to share intelligence information with the white house, because they don't trust it to not be leaked to Russia.

There is absolutely nothing in that article that is a positive for this dumpster fire of an administration.
If the spies are releasing this information to the public there is NOTHING positive to say about them either. Let's get rid of them all. I'm good with that.

You aren't going to be any happier with a President Pence but I will be happier.

Old 02-13-2017, 04:42 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,669,318 times
Trump and his ilk might be swinging from the gallows pole if they keep this up:

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)
US Code

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies