Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2017, 03:10 PM

1,478 posts, read 787,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Didn't know who she was, now I do.

Good publicity.

colorful dress + all those tattoos on her arms make her look like a Christmas tree to be honest.
Well, if she were my Christmas tree in my home, I would put a very large and wide present under the bottom of that Christmas tree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2017, 03:21 PM

39,182 posts, read 27,570,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
Well, if she were my Christmas tree in my home, I would put a very large and wide present under the bottom of that Christmas tree.
I am sure you would. LOL

By the way, I saw your post on the Military life forum, funny as hell (although I have no ideas why you posted that, it has nothing to do with the op) lol hahahha

Old 02-13-2017, 05:33 PM

1,478 posts, read 787,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I am sure you would. LOL

By the way, I saw your post on the Military life forum, funny as hell (although I have no ideas why you posted that, it has nothing to do with the op) lol hahahha
Thank ya.

Some people can be uptight over what seems to me to be not that big of a deal. Or maybe some perceptions have to do with generational--or even national or class--differences. Possibly. I don't really get the prohibitions against the cosmetics of tattoos. Like, if a competent brain surgeon had tattoo "sleeves" up and down his arms are you going to prohibit him from operating on you because you don't like his superficial outward looks?

But maybe I want to prick or poke some female Air Force recruiters too. You know, how well you look in uniform being pertinent to the discussion. (If you're run time is very poor and you don't look well per physique in dress uniform in the Corps, it will slow up or entirely halt your ability to get promoted.)

But the female Air Force recruiters probably don't think how shapely Joy Villa's hips and a&$ looks in a tight dress is sufficient enough to waive her tattooed arms. Maybe just a difference in recruiting style and difference in criteria of importance.

Just to show I'm an open-minded and fair person willing to fit in with the Obama generation of military men and women. If Joy Villa was formerly Joseph Villa having been born a boy, if she came walking into the recruiters office switching those nice curvy hips in that same dress, I still would still grant her a waiver for the tattoos on her arms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies