Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 08:54 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,710,050 times

Advertisements

I assume the media will now being following Ellison and his staff around constantly asking them to disavow Duke and call him deplorable, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2017, 08:57 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,349,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
I assume the media will now being following Ellison and his staff around constantly asking them to disavow Duke and call him deplorable, right?
No they only did that to Trump because they were in bed with Clinton and Podesta.
Podesta invited all the MSM reporters over to his house for parties and who knows what else.
#Spiritcooking

Old 02-14-2017, 09:00 AM

57,022 posts, read 35,068,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
You know they don't

Evidence is the fact that Duke endorsed him. DUH!

Do you think he endorsed Ellison because of Ellison's hatred of black folks? Okay then.
How many people did YOU vote for that hate blacks?

Or should we only be on the lookout for those that supposedly hate Jews?

Have Jews came out swinging against Ellison? If not, then why are you? Seems to me that Jews can look out for their own self interests.

Old 02-14-2017, 09:04 AM

4,040 posts, read 2,543,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
How many people did YOU vote for that hate blacks?

Or should we only be on the lookout for those that supposedly hate Jews?

Have Jews came out swinging against Ellison? If not, then why are you? Seems to me that Jews can look out for their own self interests.
Yes, hating blacks is the very first thing I look for in a candidate.
If none of the candidates hate blacks (or only hate them a little which is not nearly enough for my taste) then I might look at policy differences, but usually I just won't even bother to vote at all.

I am not swinging against Ellison.

I would just like for him to come out and disavow this endorsement. The fact that he hasn't yet done so has to be troubling for the many Jews out there.

Old 02-14-2017, 09:15 AM

15,585 posts, read 10,316,551 times
Democratic donor Haim Saban: Keith Ellison 'an anti-Semite and anti-Israel individual' - CNNPolitics.com

(CNN)Prominent Democratic donor Haim Saban on Friday described Rep. Keith Ellison, who is running to head the Democratic National Committee, as an "anti-Semite."

"If you go back to his positions, his papers, his speeches, the way he has voted, he is clearly an anti-Semite and anti-Israel individual," the Israeli-American said Friday about the Minnesota lawmaker. "Words matter and actions matter more. Keith Ellison would be a disaster for the relationship between the Jewish community and the Democratic Party."

Saban's comment came unprompted and he did not ask a question.

Where is big headline from ABC, CNN, NBC, etc. with the news that Duke endorsed Ellison two days ago? Nowhere. Nada. When will Ellison disavow this? Remember how mad the Democrats got when Duke praised Trump?

Last edited by texan2yankee; 02-14-2017 at 09:23 AM..

Old 02-14-2017, 09:29 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,661,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Go Keith, just what the dnc/sane world needs
David Duke Endorses Keith Ellison For DNC Chair | The Daily Caller
Psych ops. Don't take it for face value. It's subterfuge.

Old 02-14-2017, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
Yes, hating blacks is the very first thing I look for in a candidate.
If none of the candidates hate blacks (or only hate them a little which is not nearly enough for my taste) then I might look at policy differences, but usually I just won't even bother to vote at all.

I am not swinging against Ellison.

I would just like for him to come out and disavow this endorsement. The fact that he hasn't yet done so has to be troubling for the many Jews out there.
I see. So you're so concerned about Jews, huh? You're their guardian?

When David Duke endorsed Trump, were you equally concerned about blacks?

Old 02-14-2017, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Democratic donor Haim Saban: Keith Ellison 'an anti-Semite and anti-Israel individual' - CNNPolitics.com

(CNN)Prominent Democratic donor Haim Saban on Friday described Rep. Keith Ellison, who is running to head the Democratic National Committee, as an "anti-Semite."

"If you go back to his positions, his papers, his speeches, the way he has voted, he is clearly an anti-Semite and anti-Israel individual," the Israeli-American said Friday about the Minnesota lawmaker. "Words matter and actions matter more. Keith Ellison would be a disaster for the relationship between the Jewish community and the Democratic Party."

Saban's comment came unprompted and he did not ask a question.

Where is big headline from ABC, CNN, NBC, etc. with the news that Duke endorsed Ellison two days ago? Nowhere. Nada. When will Ellison disavow this? Remember how mad the Democrats got when Duke praised Trump?
Point out Ellison's anti Jewish rants and actions. Just one.

Old 02-14-2017, 10:01 AM

4,040 posts, read 2,543,745 times
Quote:
I see. So you're so concerned about Jews, huh? You're their guardian?

When David Duke endorsed Trump, were you equally concerned about blacks?
At first I wasn't concerned about Duke's endorsement of Trump, because I thought, you know, how can Trump control what loony folks come out and endorse him.

But THEN I read thread after thread, and saw story after story on the news about Trump needing to disavow. I even saw these same threads and "news" stories after Trump had disavowed Duke. Apparently disavowing is something that needs to happen several times before you are allowed to move on.

So NOW I understand how important it must be to disavow early and often, and I am just concerned about Ellison more than anyone.

He probably isn't an anti-Semite, but with Duke endorsing him and Ellison refusing to disavow, I have to wonder, just like everyone else surely must be.

Last edited by chadgates; 02-14-2017 at 10:50 AM..

Old 02-14-2017, 10:04 AM

15,585 posts, read 10,316,551 times
Quote:
Point out Ellison's anti Jewish rants and actions. Just one.
If you don't read, then I'm not going to spoon-feed you. If you don't think Ellison is anti-Semitic, I have zero interest in trying to persuade you otherwise.

I hope the DNC elects him chair. Maybe some of my loyal Democrat relatives will finally see the Democrats for who they are these days: Anti-Semitic, Anti-Israel, Anti-white.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 02-14-2017 at 11:07 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies